four

I was excited for tonight. Liza is finally getting to meet the girls. We were going to have a movie night.

Silas is going to be at Baseball practice with his team. They start games this Friday so I was excited to see him and Nate play.

Right as I put on my outfit, I heard my front door open and close. "Stella!" I hear my best friend, Erica yell.

Ever since I started makeup school, I haven't been able to see her much.

So I was very excited to see her and have some girl time. I know Liza is nervous but I know she's excited to meet everyone.

"There's my favorite bitch!" I tell her. We both squeal as we hug each other.

When we pulled away, I could see her eyeing my neck. "Your hickey looks better." She teased me.

I flip her off as she laughs. I told her how we didn't sleep with each other, but did some other things.

As we gossiped, I heard a knock on the door. I looked at Erica with big eyes. "That must be Liza." I smile.

I went and opened the door. I was correct, Liza was standing there. She had a big smile on her face.

I let her in as she looks around. She looked at Erica and smiled. "Hi! You must be Liza." Erica spoke up.

Liza nodded as they introduced each other. They started talking to each other. We just had to wait for Tara and Kat.

"Which movie were you thinking of putting on?" Liza asked. I shrugged as I leaned against the counter.

"I figured we could put something on whenever everyone gets here." I explain to them.

About five minutes later, both Kat and Tara walk in. "What's up, bitches?" Tara asked walking in.

I could see Liza was excited for meeting them. She stood up and walked over to them.

She introduced herself to them and they started talking. I loved seeing them get a long.

When they got done, we ordered three pizzas. Once cheese, one pepperoni, and a medium vegan one for Erica.

When I come back, Liza was showing them her makeup pictures. "Dude, you're amazing." Kat boasted.

I could see Liza blush a little bit. "We need to do a video one day." I loved seeing them get a long with each other.

"What movie should we watch?" I ask scrolling through Netflix. "Before I Fall!" Everyone agreed with it so I turned it on.

I've never seen it so I don't know what to expect. I couldn't help but giggle when I saw Kian Lawley.

I could hear everyone else giggle too. About thirty minutes in, there was a knock on the door.

"Pizza!" Tara yelled happily. I pay for the pizza and thank the delivery man.

They stop the movie so they could make their plates. We all sat around the table and started eating.

"So how's the makeup school going?" Erica asked making conversation while we ate.

We started talking about how amazing it is. As we talked, the door opened up to my brother.

He looked sore and tired. His hair was pushed back with a headband again.

"What's up guys?" He grabbed their attention. Tara scrunched her nose towards my brother as he came over.

"You smell like the inside of Jake's shoes on a hot day." She joked with him.