nine

I was waiting for everyone to show up. Erica and Kat were already here so we were waiting on everyone else.

Erica was going to drink tonight so I was excited to see that. As we talked on the couch, Tara and Jake walked in.

"What's up gangsters?" He asked playfully. We started talking and reminiscing a little bit. But it got too sad so I took a shot.

As I did, Ashton was walking in. He sees me taking a shit and shakes his head.

Ashton honestly looked really good. He had on Adidas joggers, a striped long sleeved under shirt, and a black anti social social club shirt.

I swallowed hard when I look at him. I had on fishnets, jean shorts, a band shirt, and a very large yellow button up.

He looked at me up and down as he sat his bag of clothes down. I told him he could stay the night if he wanted to drink.

Once everyone got here, I started pouring shots and playing music.

I had alternative music playing on my speaker, which was super loud. It's just eight of us here so the neighbors can't get too pissed.

I told Colby about it and he was super cool about it. He was a little sad he couldn't be here but he wanted me to take a shot for him.

And that's exactly what I did. I took a shot of Titos for him. We were all sitting on the couch drinking.

I could tell that the more we drank, the more we were feeling it. "Have you guys every blacked out?" Liza asked curiously.

I nodded my head. "Halloween. I remember being on the couch and next thing I know, I was jumping into the pool."

That was probably the most wild party we had. But it ended so well.

We started talking about different parties we've had and little get together's like this.

Us telling stories lead us to playing Truth or Drink. Jake just went so he was scanning the room.

His eyes landed on me and he smiled. "Stella!" He cheered.

I was already embarrassed so I leaned back, waiting for his question. He thought about it for a second.

Before asking, I could see a little smirk on his face. "Have you and Colby ever been caught having sex?" He giggled.

Everyone looked at us with big eyes and they were oohing me. I could feel myself get red as I started giggling.

I glance at Ashton who was very quiet. He looked pretty uncomfortable for some reason.

I just shrug it off and decided to answer it. "No, but we did get caught having an intense makeout session." I answer.

They all look in between each other. "Who was it?" He asked curious. "Silas. Let's just say that Colby was a little excited." I hint.

Jake busted out laughing. "Oh, he had his tent pitched." We started busted out laughing.

My stomach was hurting from all the laughing. Everyone looked at us weird as we laughed.

Once I had calmed down, I leaned back to wipe my tears. "Sorry about that." I breathe out.

I look around to see who I can choose. "What's up, Vance?" I smirk towards him. He leans back, not phased at all.

"Ask me anything. I'm an open book." He told me with confidence in his voice.

This one had to be good. I had to sit there and think about it. When I thought of a good one, I started smiling.

"What is your ultimate turn on?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. "Dominance." He spoke clearly.