ten

🤍 natetrevino and 1,617 others

Stellacruz: oh how I've missed Gunner

Natetrevino: the way y'all look at each other
Stellacruz: he likes me better

Colbybrock: god damn, I miss you
Stellacruz: I miss you too baby

Ericawelch: on my way to hang
Stellacruz: can't wait

Lizamaynard: HES SO CUTE
Stellacruz: I KNOW RIGHT

tap to load further comments

————————

I'm currently over at Nate's since I have the day off. We finished learning everything for Special Effects makeup yesterday.

So tomorrow, we start Beauty makeup. I have Character and Special Effects makeup class done. So I just have four classes left.

Erica, Nate, and Silas got their classes done early so we were going to hang out today.

It's been awhile since the four of have just hung out together so I couldn't wait.

Liza and Vance were going to spend the day at their apartment, Ashton was going to stream, and Kat was at the studio.

Jake and Tara had plans with some of their youtube friends so this was the perfect time.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I ask wondering. It was a nice day out. It was starting to warm up again.

"I figured we could plan something when the other two get here." Nate tells me. He was scrolling through his phone.

I get up to look outside. "We should go out and do something." I speak.

Shortly after, Erica and Silas walked in. I'm so thrilled I get to be with these three today.

Don't get me wrong, I love all my friends. But these three are my rocks.

They're my ride or dies. Yes, I have Colby too, but it's different with these three.

"You guys wanna go to an abandoned place?" I suggest. I know when I did it with Colby and Silas, it was fun.

Nate instantly shook his head. "I'm sorry but I can't take a chance of getting arrested. Same to your brother."

Silas was pointing at him. I know that if they get arrested, it could mean that they could lose their spot on the team.

I sigh as I think of something else that we could do. "Cliff diving?" I ask while trying to think of something.

Silas gave me his famous 'are you stupid' look. "Which one do you wanna do? Get us arrested or killed?" He joked while making me laugh.