twenty-one

🤍 ashtonlowery and 2,725 others

Stellacruz: polaroid

                Ashtonlowery: damn, I look good
                     Stellacruz: big head much?

                   Silascruz: what a stud
                        Stellacruz: I'm telling Liza

                   Ericawelch: wish I wasn't babysitting
                         Stellacruz: me too

Tap to load further comments

———————

Ashton and I were hanging out in his apartment. Colby is out with Nate, Sam, Silas, Jake, and Kevin at a bar.

Erica is babysitting. Vance is visiting family in San Francisco.

And I think Kat and Tara are hanging out with some of their friends from their friend group.

We don't know what Liza is doing but it's only us two that are hanging out.

"I don't think Colby likes me very much." Ashton spoke as he scrolled through his phone.

I put my phone down so I could look at him. "What makes you say that?" I asked confused.

He was leaning against his kitchen counter, his bicep flexing.

"Cause I'm the only guy who didn't get invited to the bars." I know he wasn't trying to be petty about it.

I think he was just kinda upset and getting bad fomo. I kinda feel bad for him though.

I know he likes all the guys so it's hurts that they didn't invite him out. "I'm sure he didn't mean it." I try to tell him.

He just shrugs as he looks at me. "It's alright. At least we get to hang out." He lightly smiles.

"Why don't we call Liza and see what she's doing." I pick my phone back up to message her.

She said she wasn't doing anything so she was going to come over. I wonder how long we had to wait.

We decided to do the trend where he sees how I act if Ashton was a stranger and he came over to me.

I rolled my window down in my car as he fake jogged to me. "Hey, I like your car." He bent over and placed his arms on the window.

"Thank you, I appreciate it. But take your arms off my car." I shove his arms as he looks at me.

"I like your car." He repeated towards me. "Yeah but that doesn't mean you can put your hands on it." I tell him.

I could tell he was trying to not smile. He opened my door but I quickly shut it back.

"Get lost." I repeat it to him a couple times. We were filming it so we did a second run through.