thirteen

I woke up the next morning in so much pain. I don't remember much of yesterday.

Today is only day I get rest. Tomorrow, I get to go back to school. That's why I got it done on a Saturday morning.

I look around to see I was alone. I could hear talking in the living room.

I groggily get up and go to the living room. I see Colby and Silas sitting on the couch. They both turned to look at me.

Colby looked at me softly as he got up from the couch.

"How're you feeling, baby?" He softly asked. I just shrug as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I'm hurting and hungry." I mumble in his chest. He pulls away and kisses my forehead.

"Okay, I'll make you some food." He walks into the kitchen, leaving me standing there.

I go over and sit next to my brother. "You look like a chipmunk." He teased. I flipped him off which made him chuckle.

"Do you remember any of yesterday?" He asked curious.

Back in high school, he had wisdom teeth done but mine never came in. Until a few weeks ago.

I shook my head. I was nervous about what all I said yesterday.

It's not like when you drink and everything is fuzzy. I have no memory. The last thing I remember from yesterday was sitting on the chair.

"Colby showed me the video from right after the surgery. You were pretty funny." He laughed at me. I sigh as I curl up in a ball.

Colby came back to us with scrambled eggs since it was one of the only three things I can eat for right now.

I kiss his cheek since he made me breakfast. "I laid your medicine out for you." I smile towards him as I started eating.

I ate slowly since it hurt a little bit. When I finished eating, I took all my medicine and antibiotics.

Colby told me he was going to show me the footage whenever he edits it.

Silas went into his room because he had a couple papers that needed to be done.

I had my head on his lap while we watched a movie. He was mindlessly playing with my hair which had me relaxed.

"Did I say anything embarrassing yesterday?" I try to ask Colby again.

He won't tell me anything, sadly. I look up to see he's smiling to himself a little bit.

"You were perfect, nothing to worry about." He simply told me.

I sigh knowing he wasn't going to tell me. I move back to my tv as we lay there in peace.

It was peaceful for a few hours. And that's when Nate came over to hang out with us.

When Silas finished their papers, they started playing the newest NBA game.

"Why the fuck are you the lakers?" Nate asked him mad.

Nate was always the lakers. Probably because he wanted to be LeBron James.

Silas started laughing at him. "I got to it first." Nate started arguing with him which was pretty entertaining.

Eventually, they came to an agreement that if Nate got to play as the lakers once, he'll let Silas play as them for the rest of the time.

I actually enjoyed watching them play. After awhile, Colby left to go take a shower and make himself food.

He didn't wanna make me upset with him eating actual food since I can't.