26 🥶🥶🥶 NOT CLICKBAIT LOL

don't even tell me how late I am because I already know.

BUT YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THIS, DID YOU???!?

it's been a year (over a year, actually), and I've fallen out of both these fandoms. I'm fifteen now, not thirteen. ...wow. here I am though, still running. I actually lost my motivation a long while back, as you can see... but now I'm here, a nice bit of motivation to keep me up.

truly sorry that it took a year, seven heartbreaks, and a midlife crisis to finally get some.

I... have nothing left to say but that. oh, if you compare my writing to the previous chapter, you'll see tremendous improvement, no? or maybe it's just me...

thanks for sticking with me. I said I'd be finishing this story, and I thought that I should still live up to my promises, no matter how late I am.

I want to at least keep this promise, at least. to see the end of this book.

KIMI, RM, AL, PURPLE, BRIEH, MIMI, WHOOPS, THIS IS FOR YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! AND I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I'VE DONE! DON'T FORGIVE ME!

(will be edited in the morning. I just couldn't wait to get this out and surprise you guys. oh, and you forgot what happened, it'd be best if you revisited the previous chapter.)

and please don't ask where the next chapter is... I've recently just gotten my motivation back, I don't need it to fizzle out before the heat can really begin.

THE RESTAURANT WAS STUFFY. Perhaps it was just the cheap air conditioner but being sandwiched between Mori and Honey-senpai didn't exactly help her case. It was like a fever dream, now she even got into this situation.

She honestly had no idea what on earth possessed the club to start driving like godspeed down the highway like their back trunk was on fire, but, well... There they were, in a restaurant, of all places. She remembered how they had suddenly parked into their driveway (how they got into a gated residence of all places was beyond her, but she knew better than to question it). 

That shiny white limousine sparkled in the sunlight. The Hitachiins popped out first, whistling.

"Wow, this place never gets old."

Natsu had bolted into her balcony, first time hopping out in days. The harsh sunlight blinded her bleary eyes. "What the—! What are you guys doing here?! What did I just tell you?!"