20 ˎˊ˗

[ A/N: a very short chapter. like 1500-words-short. next chapter will be much more longer ]

Natsu said bye to Tamaki once the tears were all dry. He said he was happy to help, and she hung up, glad that at least someone was there for her. The rain continued to fall outside, and the sky was darker.

As beautiful as the music was, as soon as he hung up, the emptiness that she felt before returned. She couldn't shake it off, it kept scratching at her from the inside.

She was a little tempted to call Tamaki back, but... no, she hated being a bother.

A loud bang from downstairs broke the silence. The girl sat upright, startled at the loud noise, clutching Mura-chan closer. What the heck was that? She was curious, but she didn't dare venture outside her room. Not with her brothers down there. Muffled yelling could be heard from below, loud enough that even Natsu could hear it from where she was. Her brows furrowed in confusion at the noise. Were they fighting? Who was it down there? Was it about her?

She could hear someone stomping up the stairs. They were coming towards her room. Why? After what they did, were they going to apologize? Were they going to rip her door open and demand an apology from her? Natsu felt her fists clench. No way. After what they did, they would never get an apology. Those cocksuckers would have to pry an apology from her cold, dead hands.

The footsteps came closer and closer until they stopped at her door.

A knock. "Natsu, it's me. I know what happened."

She knew that voice. Subaru. Natsu's eyes widen. He just came home from a game that night. Her brothers filled him in. They told him everything. He was here to bash her, wasn't he? She could feel her eyes well with tears again. The one brother who she genuinely liked, he now hated her, didn't he? Out of all the people in the world, he was the last person she wanted to face.

"They... they told me... what happened to you and Ema." He sounded like he was trying to restain his anger. "I know."

No one was on her side anymore. She was truly alone now. Who was she in his eyes now? Were they even siblings anymore? Was she a stranger to him? She could feel her heart squeeze painfully. Silently walking to her door, she looked through the peephole. Subaru was looking down, his eyes trained on the floor. His fists were clenched and his face was contorted into one of rage. Her heart dropped into her stomach at the sight. She knew it. Subaru hated her now.