3 ˎˊ˗

Natsu slouched on the red couch in the living room, already dressed in the her school uniform. The gakuran, of course. She had gotten up earlier than usual to scribble over Subaru's whole body, or at least, the skin the was exposed. She scribbled all over his neck but tried to stay clear of Subaru's eyes— she wouldn't want to blind her older brother with a permanent marker. The girl even removed Subaru's jacket and rolled up his pants the best she could, the end result being a Subaru with his limbs and face being covered with scribbles and doodles.

Anyway, she woke up even earlier than Ukyo and Ema to draw on that bastard's face. Nothing would satisfy Natsu more than petty revenge. And satisfied, she was. She had woken up so early that no one else was up yet. Not even Ukyo. The girl decided that it would be a good idea to make some coffee to help energize her. So, she strutted over to the kitchen, reaching up into a cabinet to grab her mug. It was a plain mug, white in color. The words 'I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY' were printed on it in bold, black font. 

Taking a few spoonfuls of the brown powder, Natsu put some in her mug. After the water in the electric kettle came to a boil, she quickly poured it into her cup, stirring the mixture around with a chopstick. After Natsu was sure that she mixed it thoroughly, she drenched that bitch in coffee creamer. Not gonna lie, she hated bitter things, but the creamer made it taste so much better.

She was sipping her freshly made instant coffee (more creamer than coffee-) on the couch when she saw Ukyo coming down the stairs to cook breakfast. He was a bit surprised to see the 'boy' casually sitting there. And when he noticed Subaru sleeping on the floor in his new state, Ukyo almost did a double take.

Ukyo turned to Natsu, raising an eyebrow. God, he was almost livid. "Natsu, did you draw this on his face? What would happen if Wataru saw this?!"

"Draw what?" Natsu asked, feigning innocence.

Ukyo pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "Are Tsubaki and Asuza a part of this?" Natsu blinked once, staring at the blond lawyer. He wasn't yelling at her, just glaring. Guess he's in a good mood today.

Natsu merely smirked. "I think we both know the answer to that." The two stared at each other for a good thirty seconds before Ukyo sighed and left Natsu by herself. Not long after, Tsubaki and Azusa came downstairs to find that Subaru had gotten a few modifications.

"PfftWhat the heck did you do to him, Natsu?!" Tsubaki wheezed, clutching his stomach. Even Azusa let out a small snicker.