9 ˎˊ˗

"You've gotta be kidding me." 

An irritated demeanor occupied Natsu's usual apathetic one at the moment. Today was a Sunday, her usual laundry day. So why did her mid-washed clothes sit on the floor, still soapy and wet from the wash? Natsu could only guess what happened. Tsubaki, fucking asshat, decided that he would take Natsu's clothes out mid-wash, just to put his clothes in. He would literally go out of his way just to make Natsu's life worse. It was... infuriating, to say the least. Made her feel powerless. Just by looking in the glass hatch, she could 100% tell that Tsubaki was the culprit. It was probably due to his questionable taste in clothing, which looked like he cleaned out a Hot-Topic outlet and could probably be spotted from miles away, for his clothes looked like teenage angst and the circus had a lovechild.

It seems like the white-haired guy had hastily chucked her clothes of on the tile floor, replaced it with his. Sighing, she crouched down, picking the wet fabric from off the tiles, placing them in her laundry basket (in which had been turned upside down, courtesy of Tsubaki). It's not like this was done the first time to her. This wasn't special treatment. Third time this month!

There was a puddle of sudsy water which had pooled up due to the soaking wet clothes. Grumbling, Natsu went to the kitchen to get a rag. Surprisingly, Ukyo wasn't there. Grabbing a spare rag, she raced back to the laundry room to clean up the foamy mess. Once she finished, the girl gathered her drenched clothes into her laundry basket, making her way out of the laundry room and to the front door, her expression turning sour.

Natsu's had enough.

If she couldn't wash her clothes in peace, then she would go somewhere else, where she could get clean clothes in peace. What time was it? She checked her watch; it was around three o' clock right now. She could make it back before anyone was the wiser if she was quick, maybe if she ran. 

. . .

The girl immediately felt as ease once she closed the front door, as if a big weight has been lifted off her shoulders. Getting out of the house had that kind of affect on her. In the end, Natsu decided that to prevent any situation like that ever again, she would go to the laundromat from now on. Yes, it would cost money. Yes, that money would cut into her convenient store food budget, but that was the price she had to pay (quite literally) to avoid being given a hard time. Luckily, the laundromat was within walking distance, which was good for her. So, with her laundry basket in one hand and her wallet in her pocket, she started her trip. 

(She probably looked like a clown, lugging a laundry basket around.)