8 ˎˊ˗

[ A/N : so I'm rewatching brocon and I found out that sCHOOL DIDN'T ACTUALLY START IN THE ANIME UNTIL EPISODE SEVEN-

sHIT

okay so here's the dealio: I'm going to pretend like school started already and Fuuto is just a last-minute transfer. Or I could be wrong, and school did start before Fuuto started attending but oh well ]

"Okay, class," the teacher announced, walking into the classroom and silencing the students, "We have a last-minute transfer. Though I know the culture festival is coming closer, I hope you treat them with respect even though they have attended late." The whole class started to fill up with chatter.

The girls perked up, whispering and giggling among themselves, save for Natsu Asahina. She couldn't care less.

Oh, I hope he's cute...

Are they a boy?

Who is it? Is he hot?

The male students, however, looked less than happy. They were cautious, a tense aura hanging around them. 

Is she pretty?

It better not be a guy...

Please be a girl.

"Alright, Alright. Settle down, class. Asahina-kun, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised." The heck? The girl scrunched her nose up, fully paying attention now once her name was mentioned. She raised an eyebrow, staring at the door. Her? What? Pleasantly surprised? Who would she know that would attend Hinode High School? 

"Alright, please come in," the man (the teacher) urged, opening the door. The students leaned on the edge of their desks in suspense. In walked a boy, with familiar strawberry blonde hair. Cue the intense squealing from the girls. Everyone had to plug their ears to prevent becoming deaf. And Natsu was sure that the next door classrooms would file a complaint.

"Asakura Fuuto?! Please give me your autograph!"

"Fuuto-sama!"

That's it, Natsu screeched, cupping her hands over her ears, I'm transferring schools.