17 ˎˊ˗

[ A/N: the Hikaru mentioned here is the Asahina Hikaru ]

The next morning- Saturday morning, Natsu woke up rather late, at 11:24. She probably missed breakfast or something. Natsu snorted. Not like they would miss her presence or anything.

The girl got up and stretched, making her bed like she normally did. She slept much better than the previous nights before, clocking in a nice consecutive six hours of sleep. She didn't wake up once. It was amazing. When she walked over to her closet to get ready for the day, she started with binding her chest. Her eyes widened in alarm when she reached up to a shelf to grab a roll of bandages, only to feel empty space.

This can't be happening to me.

She forgot to stock up, didn't she?

"Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no," Natsu whispered, rummaging through her closet. In her room, drawers were thrown out. The girl frantically searched through every container she had: every space, every nook, and cranny. After an hour of searching, she slumped onto her bed, defeated.

"I'm gonna cry," she muttered into her hands, feeling tears well up in the corner of her eyes, "I'm actually going to cry right now."

She couldn't think. Her mind was blank. She couldn't step out of the house at all to buy more bandage, not to mention her room. Her brothers were down there, she would get caught before she reached the bottom of the stairs. She couldn't even ask Masaomi to lend her some bandages, because then he'd be 'concerned' and ask about what was wrong. She really backed herself into a corner this time.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. Natsu's eyes quickly flicked to her bedroom door. Slipping on a white tee, she scrambled to the door. Opening the door just a crack, the girl slipped her head out, making sure her chest wasn't seen. It was Louis. She glanced down at the cardboard box in his hands, wondering what could be inside.

"Can I help you?"

"Oh." Louis looked startled by her sudden appearance. "Hikaru-niisan... dropped this off for you last night."

"You can leave it there," she told him, not daring to show more than her face. Louis did as told, setting the box by the door. Before he turned to leave, Natsu called out, "Wait!"