1 ˎˊ˗

[ A/N ITALICS = THOUGHTS ! ]

So, mom is finally getting remarried. I feel so happy for her! That means another sibling. I heard that her name is Ema. Yes, another female in the family! I hope she's nice.

The elevator dings open, wrecking Natsu's train of thoughts. There, in the living room is Ema, Natsu presumed. She had wavy brown hair, tied into a side ponytail with the same chocolate eyes to match. A soft smile adorns her face. She wore a school uniform with the very popular sailor style. The skirt and necktie were pink and black, with a beige sweater to cover it all up, a the skirt just peeking through. Natsu scanned the girl up and down. I don't wanna be offensive, but she looks kinda— basic. Like a doormat.

"Oh, hey." Natsu greets, "Ema, right? Nice to meet you. I'm Natsu Asahina. Feel free to call me Natsu; We're family here, so no need to be formal," Natsu smiled, holding out her hand to shake. Ema takes it.

"If you need any help navigating the place, you can come to me anytime!" Natsu informed, trying to be nice. She hoped that Ema didn't need to ask her.

"Hello, I'm Ema Hinata, but you must already know that," Ema replies, returning the same smile, "I hope we can get along, Natsu-kun." Before Natsu could respond, a flying blur of grey jumps from the balcony, clouding the ravenette's vison. A squirrel lands on Natsu's face, clawing at her eyes and cheeks. She screamed as the little menace sunk it's claws into her cheeks. Natsu would never expect a small squirrel-chipmunk-thing to be so painful.

"Oh my god!" Natsu screeched, desperatly trying to pry the squirrel off her face. "gET IT OFF! AhhhhHHg, HELP!!"

Ema screamed, trying her best to pry the pet off, especially when Natsu is flailing frantically. "Juli! No! Just let go of him!"

Natsu spun around rapidly, trying to shake the little heathen pet off, but unfortunately for her, Juli was still hanging on to her face. If anyone were to walk in on this scene, they would probably laugh before giving Natsu the much needed help. It was quite a scene to behold: A gray squirrel hanging on for life as it clawed onto a young girl's face.

"You! You must be the twelfth son, the third youngest! You're Natsu, aren't you? Watch your back, bub!" The said 'Juli' spat, still on hanging on the girl's face. "Don't try any moves on my Ema, ya hear?!"

Finally, Ema yanked Juli off Natsu's face, sending a stern look at Juli. "Juli, do not scratch our brothers' faces! Apologize to Natsu-kun right away, unless you wnat me to ignore you for the rest of the day!"