2 ˎˊ˗

"Beep, Beep! Beep, Beep! Bee—"

Natsu shut the alarm off before it can make any more noise. "Damn thing." She grumbles, trudging out of bed. "Aw man..." Natsu quickly put on the regular boy's Hinode Highschool Gakuran, a black blazer with red trim and black pants to match. Her high school crest was embroidered onto the left side of the blazer, right on her breast. Under the blazer, Natsu had adorned a grey hoodie. Iori's so lucky, he goes to a school with a uniform that looks better than ours. But the exams of Bright Centrair Academy are impossible to pass! the girl cursed. On the way out of her room, the ravenette grabbed her navy-colored book bag and swung it over her shoulder.

"Mornin'," the girl yawns, stretching her arms. As she walked downstairs, Natsu notices Ema helping Ukyo with breakfast. None of the others are down yet. Natsu doesn't bother to wait for Ema or Yusuke, she simply wants to walk to school alone.

"Good morning," Ema replies, setting down two piping hot bowls of miso soup. Ema expected Natsu to take a seat at the table, but instead of sitting down, the ravenette makes a beeline for the door. "W-wait, aren't you going to eat?" Ema asked, realizing that Natsu wasn't going to sit down.

"A banana in the morning is fine," Natsu assures. She quickly sends Ukyo and Ema a grin (mainly just Ema) and small two-fingered salute before closing the door. "See ya' at school, Ema!" And suck ass, Ukyo!!

Ukyo sighs, massaging his temples. "He's so-" The man fumbles around with his words before finding the right one to suit Natsu. "so- insolent! I just wished he would sit down and join the family for breakfast for once in his life."

Ema continues more bowls down at the table. A look of concern crosses her face. Ukyo could tell that she was worried for their younger sibling. "I really do hope that Natsu eats well," Ema muttered, "She- I mean- He didn't even pack lunch..."

"Never mind him," Ukyo informed "He'll be okay. Natsu stops by the convenience store to buy food every day." Ukyo sighed. "Maybe I should convince mother to cut down on his monthly allowance. Maybe then, he might actually eat breakfast at home..."

. . .

Natsu leaves Sunrise Residence, walking a couple of blocks to a nearby store. A small flyer hung on one of the store's windows. 'Free Mechanical Pencil for Every 1000 Yen Purchase!', it read. Sweet! The supermarket always has free stuff.