4 ˎˊ˗

"—Please turn to page 394™," The teacher droned on. Natsu clawed her eyes out and turned the page of her history textbook. "Does anybody want to read? How about you, Asahina—" Oh HeLL nAW

Just then, the bell rang. Natsu clasped her hands together, thanking her lucky stars. She was truly saved by the bell.

"Alright then, we'll continue this tomorrow. Class is Dismissed." heaving a sigh of relief, the girl quickly packed up her things. One more second in class and she would've made a fool of herself. Natsu sluggishly packed her notebooks away before exiting the classroom. Finally, after a long day, she could go home.

It seems that fate had other plans for her because a hand clasped onto Natsu's shoulder, scaring the shit out of her. "Gah!" The ebony-haired girl turned around to see her senpai, Shibata Yuko (see last chapter to jog your memory), pigtails and all. Yuko sported a cheeky look on her face, one that Natsu wanted to wipe right off. What was with her and jump scaring people?

"It's Friday!" Shibata exclaimed in a sing-song voice, waving a couple pieces of paper in the air. "I got a plus eight coupon for karaoke and we need to go sing our hearts out! Let's get turnt tonight!!"

"We are minors," Natsu deadpanned, pushing Yuka's body away from her own. "Anyway, I'm not going, so have fun without me."

The older girl gasped, clasping a hand over her mouth. "Whaat?! Come on! Don't be suck a stick in the mud. You'll have fun, I promise! Please??" Yuka made puppy-dog eyes, jutting her lip out to look extra sad and desperate.

The two girls had a staring contest be fore Natsu sighed, rubbing her temples. She lost this one. "Fine. But I'm not paying. Who else's coming?" 

The older of the two girls shrugged. "Oh, just my boyfriend and a few of my classmates. Come on, They're waiting at the gate. Let's go!" Without waiting for a reply, Yuka grabbed Natsu's wrist, dragging the poor-first year across campus, despite her very loud and very angry protests. Soon after, the duo came upon a group of five or six upperclassmen in which Natsu was not familiar with. They gave off bad vibes, and the girl was quite surprised that Yuka was friends with these folk.

"Hey babe, waited long?" A boy Yuka's age asked, draping his arm around her neck once he got the chance. He had blonde hair and green hues, quite the looker. Natsu guessed that he was Yuka's boyfriend.

"Nah," she smiled, giving this boy a peck on the cheek. Yuka quickly turned to the group, clearing her throat to get their attention. "Okay, guys! This is my— or our kouhai, Natsu Asahina. He's my karate buddy! Hope ya don't mind him taggin' along with us!" The group nodded in approval, some of the girls sending her a sultry look. Oh god, what did she get herself into?