16 ˎˊ˗

[ A/N: the format is the last name, then first. you know the drill! :D

little bit of a scary thing at the end, just a warning! ]

"You guys! Oi!"

"Turns out we're going to be having a few guests over!" Natsu hollered, walking back into the house with the seven host club members trailing behind her. She cupped her hands around her mouth, amplifying her voice so that her brothers in the living room could hear her.

"Hah? Whaddya mean?" Yusuke looked up from his video game, turning his head in Natsu's direction. The others did the same, looking up from their books and pausing their conversations and whatnot. Even Ema looked away from what she was doing to face 

Who the hell were these strangers?

They all noticed the seven men standing behind Natsu (well, they were hard to miss, anyway), looking as if they didn't have a care in the world. They were all looking around, examining the architecture and furniture. These strangers, admittedly attractive ones, just barged in here? They had so many questions that needed to be answered. Who were they? Natsu's friends? He had friends? When? And how did Natsu get these people to be his friends?

Iori had to be the most surprised. His mouth was left gaping as he continued to stare on. He knew these people. Well, some of these people. Tamaki Suoh and Kyoya Otori! His classmates. He's talked to them before. He knows who they are! (And they were classmates. Oh my god, and they were classmates.) Natsu didn't go to Ouran, so how did he...?

"Eh? Who are those people?" Tsubaki snarled, leaning over the couch to point at her, "You can't just let some random people in!"

"Oh yeah? Remember when you brought a girlfriend home one night and none of us knew she was except for Azusa? No one complained when you did," Natsu bit back, crossing her arms, "Real piece of work, she was. I guess it made sense that she was your girlfriend. Anyways, I'm sure you'll let it slide this time."

The host club could only watch as the white-haired man (presumably her brother) and Natsu bickered back and forth. Was he always so hostile with his brothers? Was this how things always were at home?

"Well, uh, who are you friends, Natsu?" Masaomi asked, using the tone one would usually use when talking to a little kid.