6 ˎˊ˗

Natsu sighed, a low growling noise coming from the pit of her stomach. She set her phone down. Looking around, she sighed, remembering Ukyo was gone for one of his trials. Masaomi, Wataru, Tsubaki, Azusa, Ema, and Juli were the only ones at home with her; Yusuke had a study session with his friends, and Subaru was coming home later.

"Since Ukyo is gone, who's gonna be cooking?" she asked. No reply.

Ema let out a sound of displeasure, which caught the attention of the brothers. "What's wrong?" Masaomi asked, concerned. "Are you hurt?"

Natsu rolled her eyes. Of course they would answer to her. They would cater to her every need. It was evident now, that Ema had all her brother's hearts, each and every one of them wrapped around her little finger. They would come to her beckon and call, and it has only been a couple of weeks.

"No, I'm okay," Ema reassured, "There's just no food for dinner."

"Well, that doesn't sound like Ukyo," Azusa stated.

"He has had a lot of trials lately," Masaomi added, nodding in agreement. Natsu sighed. What were they going to eat now?

Ema rose from her crouching position beside the refrigerator. "Don't worry!" she exclaimed, "I'll just hop out to the store." Ema then proceeded to rush to change before Tsubaki stopped her.

"No need. It's only gonna be us tonight. Well, only us including Subaru and Natsu. Why don't we go eat out instead?" Tsubaki suggested, pulling Ema close. Juli hissed from atop Ema's head, attempting to scratch the white-haired voice actor.

"Oi! Let her go, pedo," Natsu scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"What did you say, runt?" Tsubaki whipped his head toward her, glowering.

Wataru perked up, beaming. "Did you say 'eating out'? At a restaurant?!"

Azusa quickly dismissed it, continuing to read his book. "I dunno. I don't feel like it today."

"I have an idea!" Wataru chirped. "Let's have a picnic! We can see the cherry blossoms! Yay, cherry blossoms!" He then proceeded to run around the dining table, yelling something along the lines of "Yay! Let's have a picnic!" and "Woo! Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms!"