10.3

If Bai Su did not show up, Qin Jianchen would be repeatedly frustrated by hearing people's hard work in the future, and even eventually fell into prison, his property was taken away, and everything was lost.

    On the other hand, Wenren Xin used the stolen luck and fame and fortune to become the actor and gold medal producer. Not to mention, he also used his abilities to become a well-known metaphysical master and was sought after by all kinds of people.

    Without the golden finger of Qin Jianchen, the heroine Jiang Yunmeng was naturally not praised, but with her hard work, she was still a small accomplishment. But unfortunately, Wen Renxin, a transgressive man, became her stumbling block.

    Wen Renxin tasted what it was like to stand on a high place, as if he considered himself the strongest in this world. He wanted to look down on everyone at the peak, and as long as the woman he liked had to get started, Jiang Yunmeng, the pure and beautiful heroine in this world, was also attracted by him.

.He wants to get Jiang Yunmeng, but Jiang Yunmeng has a tough temperament and is unwilling to compromise. Although she worked hard to realize her dream, she could only play some small roles in the end, and she never managed to make it out in her entire life.

    As for Bai Su's identity in this life, he really has nothing to do with these things. After Bai Su crossed over, he found that not only did he not have the slightest intersection with his lover, but the living environment was also very different, but fortunately his family was really related to metaphysics in this life.

    Contrary to what Qin Jianchen thought, Bai Su was not a child of ordinary people. Although the original owner's home is indeed in the countryside, the ancestor of the Bai family once had two national teachers and several fairy aunts, and the family were all proficient in the five elements and gossip.

    Speaking of it, the Bai family has been working hard for the benefit of the land and water in one country for generations, with a simple family style and a harmonious family. .Although living in the country, the choice to stay here is not because of poverty. It's just that now the world has changed, and I like to live in seclusion.

    The Bai family actually has a lot of land, even the entire hilltop in this village belongs to their family, and the gold jade accumulated by their ancestors piles up the entire cellar. The Bai family is actually very rich.

    But their family style is very good, they never care about these foreign objects, only like the joy of mountains and rivers.

    The entire village has been blessed by the Bai family and respected the Bai family very much. Therefore, even in a special period of history, the villagers quietly protected the Bai family well and did not let the Bai family be oppressed.

    In their hearts, with the Bai family, the village will always be in good weather, and their families will be smooth and safe.

.It's just that the spiritual power in this world is inherently insufficient. Although the Bai family has innate advantages, their bloodline is also weakened from generation to generation. In the generations of the Bai family, it has been a long time since there has been a person who can truly psychic.

    Moreover, the luck of each family is limited. Although the Bai family has done a lot of good things over the years, when they are benefiting others, although they are accumulating blessings, it is hard to guarantee that they will not be resented by the evil spirits who have been eradicated. . Some serious curses and accumulating grievances accumulate on the Bai family, whose aura is slowly weakening, and it is difficult to eliminate them.