11.4

The rain outside gradually stopped. It was only occasionally that there was a whistling wind. Seeing the sky outside the window had begun to brighten, Bai Su finally gave up looking for it.

    He frowned, and didn't feel any mood to fall asleep after returning to his room.

    Bai Su could be sure that the boy named Xiaotian he met was the same as his lover in terms of breath and soul fluctuations. But the same is true for Chen!

    Although the answer sounds ridiculous, he can be sure that both Chen and Xiaotian are his lovers.

    But why are there two?

    Is it possible that something happened to my lover in the world of dreams, splitting into two people and failing!

    As soon as he saw Xiaotian, Bai Su knew that the other party was the epitome of his lover's childhood. .Think about their names carefully. One is called Chen and the other is Xiaotian. Isn't that Chentian!

    Could it be that the lover has awakened again in the small world? However, it is clear that this awakening may only be on the subconscious level, not a real regaining consciousness.

    Thinking of the little boy just now, who was obviously bruised all over his body, but still thinking about ensuring his safety, Bai Su felt both warm and distressed in his heart.

    What about Chen's incarnation? Why is the image of a housekeeper?

    Observing these days, Bai Su is more certain that the blueprint of the space he is now in is basically the living environment of his lover. Perhaps everything here was also affected by Qin Jianchen's subconscious mind.

    Always the gray sky, the gloomy house, and the unhappy children are the epitome of the lover's childhood.

.Chen looked polite, as if he could control everything, facing the life of the manor calmly and calmly. If the Qin couple did not die, would this be his future life?

    What happened to Xiaotian? Why hasn't he seen the owner of the house for so long since he has been here? What is the truth hidden in it that he doesn't know!

    Bai Su stayed up all night, thinking about it. When it was light, he realized that it was almost noon now.

    After taking care of himself briefly, Bai Su walked out of the room and went to the kitchen on the first floor that he had visited last night.

    The kitchen at this moment has become very bright and lively, and the chef is preparing lunch. The servants work in an orderly manner, and everything looks the same.

    He wanted to go to Chen and ask if the other party knew about Xiaotian, but he knocked on the door for a long time, and no one answered. .After looking for a circle in the house, I didn't see anyone. After asking Qin Bo, the other party said that the other party might have gone out.

    How could it go out! Bai Su didn't quite believe in such statements. It's not that he has never gone out, but when he walked out of this mansion, the streets outside seemed to be shrouded in mist. He could walk along the road, but he would always come back here.

    This was something that Bai Su had tried the day after he first arrived, but what happened in his dreams was also unexpected. After all, this is not the real world, and the space that can be constructed is limited, and it cannot be like reality.

    But this kind of restriction should be useless to Chen, then where did he go?

    Bai Su simply ate something and sat in the yard blankly looking at the door, but after sitting for a long time, he didn't see anyone coming back. .Instead, the sky suddenly darkened again, and the wind was violent, just like the scene of a torrential rain yesterday.