10.6

Seeing the man's spirited look, Bai Su had a headache, so he kindly reminded him: "You really want to collect so much, so how do you deal with it?"

    Qin Jianchen coughed twice after hearing the words and said, "I think you may not know that acting is just my hobby. I own an entertainment company, and I have a lot of business to manage in my family. Recently, I was actually considering whether or not to get in touch with it. For businesses such as chain supermarkets or restaurants, it is also necessary to buy some fruits and vegetables."

    Bai Su listened to the man talking about these irrelevant words, knowing that the other party was so random in collecting the fruits and vegetables in the village because of him, and his face showed a helpless look.

    Fortunately, President Qin is not short of this money, but watching a certain big man surrounded by the enthusiastic swarms of villagers in the village, he wants to talk to himself, but it is difficult to express the appearance, I can’t help it. Smiled kindly.

.After watching the excitement for a while, Bai Su still kindly stood in front of the man, and said to the villagers: "Uncles and aunts, the guests just came to our village, you always have to let him rest. It will scare people to surround yourself. Arrived."

    "It's still the white boy who is right. We are too anxious. We have to drool and entertain people."

    Hearing Bai Su's words, the people in the village really converged a lot. Seeing how Bai Su and Qin Jianchen met, they only thought they were friends. In this case, they must give Zu Bai Su face. So they just greeted enthusiastically that they must stay in the village for dinner later, and let Bai Su take the people away.

    Qin Jianchen and Bai Su walked along the village road together, looking at the youth not far in front of them. Although they didn't know how things developed like this, this two-person world really made men happy.

."You actually want to collect so many fruits and vegetables from our village. After that, you won't become the gold master of our village. How about I show you around here?"

    Bai Su smiled and said, the man nodded quickly, and the two of them wandered around the village leisurely.

    Qin Jianchen felt very relaxed because of the beautiful mountains and rivers, and the fresh air.

    Bai Su took the man around the village for a long time, then took him to a pond under the mountain, where the original owner liked it very much.

    There are a lot of big rocks on the edge of the pond, you can sit on them and fish and rest. Some ducklings were still swimming freely in the water, making a quack.

    Bai Su got a fishing rod, hooked the bait on it, and sat quietly. Looking at the calm water, Qin Jianchen sat relaxed beside him, his eyes drifting away gradually.

.The feeling now is so quiet and beautiful, so that his heart also calmed down.

    Soon, a fish was hooked. It didn't seem to be too big, but it was still a reward.

    Bai Su put the fish in the fish basket, then set the pole to continue fishing. After another while, he might feel a little tired, so he walked to the grass behind and found a warm rock that was baked by the sun. Lie directly on it, looking at the blue sky.

    "You seem to like it very much," the man said.

    Bai Su nodded: "Yes, this is my home."

    Seeing the young man looking comfortable and comfortable, Qin Jianchen suddenly felt a little worried: "Then do you like the city? The city is very good, very convenient, feasting, and having a life not available here."