11.5

The cooked breakfast was served on the table, with beautiful sandwiches and fried eggs and ham, plus a glass of brightly colored juice.

    This is where you accidentally do more, it is obviously that you have carefully prepared your own share. But why does this meal look so familiar!

    Bai Su calmly picked up the juice and took a sip. It was a mixed apple and orange juice, or the one he had made last night.

    Chen saw Bai Su's natural meal, and also sat down, and elegantly used breakfast with the other party.

    The table was quiet, only the sound of knives and forks and chewing. Bai Su ate the food on the plate, making sure that these foods are no different from what he made last night.

    Could it be that Chen knows Xiaotian's actions over there, but they are actually connected?

.Bai Su paid attention to the man opposite, but his expression was not the slightest strange. He thought for a while, and then asked: "Chen, do you know Xiaotian?"

    Hearing this, the man raised his head and looked at Bai Su, shook his head and said, "Who is Xiaotian?"

    "That is, a child, a child who lives here." Bai Su replied.

    "Where are there any children here?" Chen smiled and shook his head: "There is only the young master of the Qin family, who can barely be regarded as a child. There are no other children in the Qin family."

    "So the owner of this villa has never adopted a child?"

    This sentence made the man's movements pause, but then he immediately smiled and shook his head and said: "No, did Xiao Bai listen to who said something?"

    After hearing this, Bai Su looked at Chen's eyes with determination, and finally only said one sentence: "No."

.He knew that even if he kept asking, he would not get the information he wanted to know.

    "You seem to care about the child's appearance. Although I haven't heard of Xiaotian, I will help you pay attention." The man seemed to say thoughtfully, but his eyes grew deeper when he looked at the opposite person.

    "thanks."

    Bai Su nodded, and saw that the man took a sip of the juice and put it next to him, then he was about to pick up the knife and fork but accidentally touched the cup. The cup fell down and the juice spilled all over him.

    Then Chen stood up, looked at Bai Su meaningfully, and said: "It's rude." Then he walked to the bathroom.

    Bai Su didn't notice the gaze that the man looked at himself before he left, and quickly ate the food on the plate. Seeing that the person hasn't come out yet, I feel a little upset thinking about Xiaotian.

.So he didn't wait any longer, and said directly in the direction of the bathroom: "I'm going first." Then he left the room.

    As soon as Bai Su left, the door to the bathroom opened. The tall man walked out only with a bath towel, his body perfect as if he were a god.

    The meticulous hair in the past was scattered, and only after a simple wipe, water drops dripped on the sexy collarbone, and then fell down the solid chest, across the abdominal muscles and the mermaid line.

    The man scanned the room with sharp eyes, and the young man who was here just now has disappeared.

    With a light "tsk", I didn't expect to run away so quickly. Then I was really in vain with this appearance, my little cutie is really too shy!