11.1 Nightmare (dual personality arc)

Seeing the grief on the man's face, Bai Su was a little confused. When did he say he was leaving him?

    They have clearly determined the relationship between their partners, and they just want to go home and have a look. They don't even need it for half a day, at most they will be back at night.

    Bai Su originally went to the study to say hello, but he didn't bother watching his lover busy. I want to go back quickly. I still have a mobile phone on him. After a while, he can tell his lover by text message when he gets home. When the big deal comes, he will call him. When he gets to the man's mouth, he feels like he is going to abandon him.

    Is it because I am too dull? How come I have been together for so long, and I haven't found that my lover has such a heavy psychological burden!

    Bai Su was a little bit dumbfounded, so how on earth should he comfort this guy who is overwhelmed?

.Otherwise, let's sleep together tonight, and find some time in these two days to order a pair of wedding rings on the Internet secretly. When he proposes, this guy can always feel at ease.

    Bai Suzheng wanted to explain to Qin Jianchen. He suddenly felt an unusual energy fluctuation in the parking lot. Turning his head, he saw Wen Renxin rushing over.

    At this moment, Wen Renxin was wearing a hospital gown, and the bandage on his face was still bleeding, only one eye was exposed. Obviously, the wound on his body was not healed, it was sneaked out.

    Bai Su knew that the other party must have another purpose, so he subconsciously protected Qin Jianchen.

    Sure enough, Wen Renxin took out a straw puppet from his pocket. After a malicious look at Qin Jianchen, he quickly read Fajue. Then he concentrated all the spiritual power in his body and poured it into the puppet in public.

.A group of blood-red light immediately condensed around the doll, and Qin Jianchen was surrounded by red light just like the doll while covering the doll.

    After the red light disappeared, Wen Renxin spit out a mouthful of black blood, and the whole person fell to the ground, seeming to lose all his strength. But he looked at Bai Su and Qin Jianchen in his eyes full of delight.

    Bai Su felt that something was wrong, and in the next second, Qin Jianchen fell straight to the ground, completely losing consciousness.

    Bai Su hurriedly hugged his fainted lover, and found that the other party was not only completely unconscious, but even his anger seemed to be pulled away a little bit. He tried to awaken his lover with spiritual power, but it had no effect.

    Raising his head and glaring at Wen Renxin, Bai Su saw a malicious smile on his face.

    Turning his gaze to the doll that the other party was still holding tightly, Bai Su ran over and grabbed the doll, tearing it apart forcefully. .Then I discovered that there was a mass of human lanugo in the middle of the straw puppet. Needless to say, we knew that the lanugo was Qin Jianchen's.

    "Where did you get this? What do you want to do!" Bai Su growled.

    Wen Renxin let out a harsh laugh, disregarding the black blood that was constantly flowing out of his mouth, proudly said: "Where did you get it? I don't mind telling you that it was sold to me by his father Qin Hongyun.

    But you know what, Qin Jianchen is over, he is over! This is the price you have to deal with me. Qin Jianchen will be trapped in the nightmare for the rest of his life, even if he is dead, he will not be freed! "