12.14

Bai Su knew very well that he would want to deal with them when Wendell reacted, so he set up a barrier around the yard. Even if they are right in front of their yard, ordinary people will ignore their yard and find it difficult to find their place.

    Moreover, on the day Ariel and the others were brought back, Bai Su had already handed the medicine to Balk, who had injured his ankle. After only applying it for one night, Bark felt that his ankle didn't hurt much. After raising it for a few days, I was alive and kicking and said that I would go out. After all, they still have a lot of partners, and he and Sam plan to go back to report their safety.

    But that afternoon, Bai Su sensed that there was an accident with Barker and the others who were out, because the defensive pearls Bai Su gave them with them resisted the attack, so Bai Su quickly rushed to him with Rex and Ariel. There.

    In fact, he had a hunch for a long time that the reconnaissance function of 555 suddenly failed in the past two days. .He knew that it was Dirty who was competing with him now, and it seemed that the other party could not help but make a move.

    Bai Su and the others arrived very quickly, and the guards who arrested Bark and the others, as well as four or five mages, looked like a thriller. Rex stood in front of everyone, and Bai Su stood behind him, observing these people.

    He didn't care much about the others, the only thing that made him feel dangerous was an old mage in a gray robe standing in the corner. The opponent's whole body was wrapped in a gray robe, and the only thing that was exposed was the pair of shriveled hands that did not look like humans.

    Rex saw this posture and immediately stood in front of them all.

    Ariel also wanted to help, but her strength was very weak. Although as a mermaid royal family, her singing voice also had a certain supporting effect, and her claws were also sharp. .But obviously, compared to other people, she really has no offensive power.

    Rex narrowed his eyes when he saw the soldiers approaching. With so many people, it is not suitable to use the art of speech and spirit, but he has other ways.

    The golden ripples in the man's eyes flickered, and the whole sky was darkened by dark clouds in an instant, and thunder rumbling came, as if it was about to rain heavily.

    Bai Su knew that his lover was directing the wind, rain, thunder and lightning for him. If Aquaman's control is strong enough, even if it is used in this way, it can only target the soldiers in front of him, without causing widespread riots.

    But who knows, the old mage on the opposite side suddenly gave a weird laugh, and threw two ordinary-looking black ore at Rex. .But it was these two inconspicuous black stones that made Rex instantly lose most of his strength, and even took a step back.

    The dark clouds dispersed and the sky cleared again. Rex seemed to have lost his ability as a sea king, and the power he had used before was completely ineffective.

    Also affected was Ariel, who was standing not far away. Ariel was not as strong as Rex, and at this moment she could not even stand still. Some shallow scales appeared on her forehead, which seemed to be breathless, and it was obviously impossible to be suppressed by the ore.

    Bai Su hurriedly held Rex to prevent him from losing his attitude, and Bark behind him also hugged Ariel who was crumbling.

    Without thinking deeply, Bai Su knew that these two stones must be the so-called black gold ore. So he immediately picked up these two stones and threw them away.