14.7 [End]

The entire venue was messed up, Bai Su couldn't care about this, and immediately rushed to the battlefield with his comrades around him at the fastest speed.

    When they arrived at the command ship, they saw the picture of the Zerg's full-scale attack. A large number of Zerg troops launched suicide attacks on the warships they sent. This situation is really unusual, as if they were deliberately forced to be defenseless. In the state of being on the battlefield.

    While Bai Su commanded, he boarded the mecha and went to the battlefield in person, and Chen Tian naturally followed him.

    Both Bai Su and Chentian are very powerful, but the problem is that the number of these Zerg races is really too much. Even if they can all be wiped out in the end, as long as a part of them is leaked out, allowing them to break through the protective shield and enter the Emperor Star, it may cause great casualties.

.At this time, the commander of the First Army, Donald, suddenly contacted Bai Su and told him that there was a hidden gap in the northeast corner, where the Zerg forces were weak. It is said that they can infiltrate from there and they should be able to go straight to the Zerg's hinterland, and maybe they can launch a surprise attack on the Zerg there.

    When Bai Su heard this, he narrowed his eyes and nodded calmly in response. But he thought in his heart that the First Army led by Donald in his previous life hadn't come to support him for a long time, and he was suspected of passing false news. Will the situation revealed to him by the other party be a trap?

    However, perhaps this is a good opportunity to do what is planned.

    Bai Su still selected an elite team, and piloted the mech to sneak into the northeast corner with Donald's team. Before setting off, he specifically instructed his team members to be careful, and immediately evacuate if there is any abnormality.

.Sure enough, when they walked halfway to find, they encountered a small group of meteorites. The speed of the meteorite group is very fast, and the fighters driving the mecha are easily hit. The whole team dodged the meteorite, and soon dispersed.

    Bai Su drove Bai Yu very dexterously, and his mental power also had a good predictive ability, but he quickly traversed this meteorite group. As a result, looking back, Chen Tian and Donald were the only ones who really kept up with him.

    And behind the meteorite group, there is indeed a group of Zerg hiding here, waiting for him. As soon as Bai Su showed up, the Zerg attacked him swiftly.

    Donald hid from the sidelines and watched indifferently. He thought that such a high-level Zerg squad would definitely be able to quickly eliminate Bai Su, but when he really fought, he found that Bai Su was stronger than he had imagined.

.The most weird thing is that there is a black mech beside Bai Su, which is exceptionally swift and fierce when fighting, even not inferior to him.

    The elite of such a Zerg team was quickly wiped out by most of them. If Bai Su really survived this battle, then all his plans would have failed!

    Thinking of this, Donald could only gritted his teeth, rushed up, and attacked Bai Su and Chentian together with the Zerg.

    Suddenly when Donald rushed out, Bai Su actually saw it, but Chen Tian did not evade from the blind spot of vision. Bai Su could only rush to Chen Tian to take the blow of Donald for Chen Tian.

    Donald chose the most advanced kinetic energy ammunition. Although Bai Yu's fuselage was strong and not severely damaged, it was briefly paralyzed.