13.6

After learning that he could meet Bai Su, Si Chen had a lot more thoughts than before. Looking at the rudimentary yard, thinking that I am now restricted everywhere. The man originally thought he could endure a few more years, but now, maybe after this trial is over, he has to find a way to leave the Jiang family as soon as possible.

    On the day when he set off for the trial place, Si Chen took everything he needed, and after entrusting Si Ling to Aunt Wang, he went to meet at the door of Jiang's house.

    The group set out from Jiang's house and acted in unison.

    Many people are jealous of Si Chen’s good fortune, saying that this is completely the second young master’s kindness, otherwise, someone like him has no Jiang family bloodline at all, and his spirit power is only level three waste. What is the possibility of going with them to the trial? place.

    Even if they knew it was dangerous, they might even lose their lives if they were not careful. .However, there may be huge opportunities there, even finding valuable materials, and getting rich overnight. Therefore, countless people hope to get a place to go.

    Si Chen was used to being squeezed out on weekdays, and he didn't take them to heart at all when he heard the strange words of the people around him. This action had a different meaning for him than before, and he was more serious than usual.

    He seems to be more silent than ever. Once he enters the trial ground, he collects as many herbs and materials as possible, thinking about bringing it back and selling it for a good price, which will definitely make him a lot of money.

    If it were in the past, Si Chen would not have much interest in these. Anyway, relying on his own ability to feed himself is absolutely no problem. He doesn't have much desire for material things, and he thinks about going to the rivers and lakes with Si Ling or going back to the garden when the time comes. Some brown rice and vegetables are enough for him, and he doesn't care about the prosperity and wealth.
.But now it is different, and Bai Su may come. Even if the other party only has the opportunity to visit him occasionally after breaking through the barrier in the future, Si Chen hopes that his condition will be too embarrassing.

    He wanted to provide Bai Su with a good environment, thinking that after he came, he would be happy and comfortable. To do this, he felt that he needed some capital.

    For several days in a row, the group of people moved very fast, and Si Chen and the other guards certainly couldn't be as comfortable as the real master. They want to find the prey and materials they need to gather for these Jiang family's children's trials. They need to explore those dangerous situations, and they are mainly responsible for the beasts.

    The journey was very hard, but Si Chen didn't think it was because he had gained a lot. .The only thing that made him feel a little bit distressed was that he didn't have so much time to chat with Bai Su when he was busy. They could only say a few words when they were free occasionally.

    Bai Su seemed to be worried that he was too tired, almost just greeted him as usual, and would not pull him to say too much.

    Ke Si Chen actually really wanted to tell Bai Su that the most time for him to relax and relieve his exhaustion every day was when he was talking to Bai Su. It seems that as long as he hears the other party's voice, his fatigue throughout the day will be wiped out.

    Fortunately, on this day, it was Si Chen's turn to watch the night. He sat in front of a fire not far from the cave, watching the burning campfire motionless.

    It was late at night, and everyone had already gone to sleep in peace. Only Si Chen's spirit was still excited, and he kept talking with a certain voice deep in his mind.