10.13

"Yes! That's it, Young Master Bai is interested?"

    Broker Zhang hurriedly said when he heard Bai Su's question. Since Qin Jianchen returned to the company, he immediately announced his relationship with Bai Su's lover. Now everyone in the company already knows that this is their president's serious lover, and their name for Bai Su was immediately upgraded from Mr. Bai to Young Master Bai.

    "Young Master Bai, the shooting location chosen this time is not far away from us. It is said that it is a treasured geomantic land. Moreover, there is a mysterious Baijia in Anping Village, and there are even rumors that there is a blessed god in the mountains. If you can go there, go there. The last lap was a blessing. Young Master Bai, if you want to go, I can arrange it now."

    Qin Jianchen saw that Bai Su cared and listened patiently to a few words. He also realized that the location of the filming was not the village where Bai Su lived, but the Bai family that Mr. Zhang said was probably Bai Su's family.

."Mr. Zhang, isn't this program filmed indoors? Why is it suddenly going to Anping Village." Qin Jianchen said.

    Manager Zhang nodded when he heard the words, "It's true that it's true, but isn't this show popular now? The director wanted to enrich the content and also added location shooting.

    President Qin and Young Master Bai, would you like to take a walk to the shooting scene together? I heard that the scenery is good and you can be blessed. Mr. Qin, you are the key to our company. The blessing is given to you, and Shengheng Entertainment is not thriving! "

    Broker Zhang's flattery was loud, but Qin Jianchen didn't eat this set, but was a little concerned about the location chosen by the variety show. But before he could decide, Bai Su said, "I know, we will go."

    Seeing the man's gaze, Bai Su calmly nodded at him.
.After Broker Zhang left the room, Qin Jianchen grabbed Bai Su's arm with an aggrieved look, and directly pulled the person into his arms. "Why did you suddenly decide to go?"

    In fact, what the man wanted to ask more was whether Bai Su was going to the shooting scene, was it related to Wen Renxin, but he didn't have the courage to ask.

    Seeing his lover's expression, Bai Su knew what he was thinking. He pulled his face helplessly, and said, "Anping Village has existed in this world for thousands of years. It is an ancient and historical village. If we are willing, it is not impossible to develop into an ancient tourist town. It is just ours. Villagers always hate being disturbed.

    It stands to reason that the villagers would not agree to the film crew shooting there, but Mr. Zhang vowed that, as a native villager there, of course I have to go back and see what's going on. .Moreover, I did not go back for a long time. "

    "It turned out to be the case. If you don't like them to shoot there, I can go to the show crew and ask them to change places."

    As Qin Jianchen said, he had already considered discussing this matter with the program team, and if he had a big deal, he would invest a sum of money to send them to some famous spiritual location abroad, and they would definitely agree.

    "No, have you forgotten what my ancestors did? I just want to see, and don't be too tricky then."

    Qin Jianchen dismissed his thoughts when Bai Su said this. He held Bai Su tightly and leaned his head on the shoulder of his sweetheart. He is always uncontrollable about gains and losses. Only by holding the whole person in his arms can he feel a little more stable in his heart.

    Bai Su looked at the coquettish man, pinched his earlobe, and whispered in his ear: "Would you like to go to the lounge?"

.The heat in the ear made the man's heart tremble, and he couldn't wait to say: "Yes!"