10.12

-After the intimacy, Qin Jianchen's mood improved a lot.

    "Don't worry about the company's affairs for now, just rest at home-will you?"

    In consideration of the lover's mental state, Bai Su suggested to him.

    Although he hates the smell of Xin Renxin in his heart now, he does not dare to make a move easily, because he is afraid that the other party will have some assassins that he doesn't know.

    Most importantly, Bai Su was a little afraid to think that the other party could easily dissolve his spiritual seal before.

    Qin Jianchen nodded. He really felt exhausted. Maybe he stayed at home and cultivated well—it was a good choice for a while.

    Seeing his lover who took the medicine and lay down obediently to rest, Bai Su kissed his forehead before leaving the room.

    Only after leaving the house, the smile on Bai Su's face disappeared immediately. What did he do?

.Regarding the online issue, there is no solution. In fact, as long as Qin Jianchen is willing to tell the truth about his mother and son being abandoned on the Internet. But Bai Su understood that Qin Jianchen would not want to, and the other party didn't even care about Qin Hongyun at all.

    Qin Jianchen didn't want to expose his private life to the spotlight, and he didn't want to expose his tragedy to the public. It was like breaking him—the shell that had always protected him.

    Of course, Bai Su didn't want to expose his lover's scars, so he asked 555 to help divert public opinion on the Internet and make things calm down. Although 555 is affected, there is no way to locate some people directly, but on the Internet, the system's capabilities are still powerful.

.Bai Su even saw some interesting video messages with the help of 555, and discovered that Qin Hongyun's youngest son was a frequent visitor to gambling and drug abuse in certain underground places.

    "You have been bouncing on the Internet for so long, and people ignore you, who knows if what you are saying is true." The casino thugs looked at the man kneeling on the ground with tears contemptuously, his eyes full of disgust.

    "Of course, he is my son! Although I abandoned their mother and son when I was young, but I say it is his father, he has to give me money!

    I have found someone to sue him, and when the lawsuit is won, you will have as much money as you want! It's really useless for you to deal with me now, or you go to Qin Jianchen, you catch him, break his hands and feet, he can give you a lot of money! "

.In the video, Qin Hongyun-being threatened, immediately shouted to betray Qin Jianchen, and even wished to push everything to Qin Jianchen, letting him cut his hands and feet to empty out the family property to pay for them.

    Bai Su didn't expect to see such a good show, enduring his anger-key save, and sent all these materials to Qin Hongyun.

    If Qin Hongyun hopes that the youngest son he raised up has an accident and his ugly attitude is exposed, he can continue to make trouble.

    However, Bai Su did not expect that the deterrence of the video he sent was not small. Qin Hongyun was shocked when he saw this picture. He knew that these videos had been exposed, and the reputation of himself and his younger son would be ruined, and public opinion would not be on his side.

    He thought that Qin Jianchen had obtained this video from the casino thugs, and he was clearly warning him. If you don't know the current affairs, maybe those thugs will look good on you.