11.9

Xiaotian was stunned when he heard Bai Su's words, a troubled look appeared on his face, and then he shook his head at Bai Su in confusion: "No, Brother Bai, is there anything wrong with this? I want to grow up. , I grew up. Isn’t this a very common thing? Are you unhappy when I grow up? Or, Brother Bai, you don’t want to be with me anymore!"

    Now, it was Bai Su's turn to be speechless. Unexpectedly, this kind of obvious abnormality is the most normal thing in Xiaotian's eyes. Obviously, the thinking of the lover has been completely assimilated by this world, at least Xiaotian is like that.

    Bai Su knew that he might not be able to use some common sense to remind him now. .Looking at the handsome face of Xiao Tian, ​​who was opposite, his eyes were as pure and clear as a small deer. It seemed that he didn't really feel that there was anything wrong with this shocking thing. Bai Su could only comfort him and said, "How come, I I like Xiaotian the most."

    Hearing this, the man nodded in satisfaction, and then took out a small box from his pocket.

    "By the way, Brother Bai, I didn't mean to give you a gift before, I have found it!"

    As he said, the man opened the box, and there was a golden necklace lying quietly inside. The style of the necklace is very simple and simple, there is no pendant or other gorgeous craftsmanship. But looking at the appearance of the man, you know that this necklace must be very precious to him.

    "This is left to me by my mother. I want to give it to you, to the one I love the most!"

.After saying these things, the man couldn't help but put on Bai Su.

    Seeing this, Bai Su did not refuse, and bowed his head in cooperation. He was still very moved when his lover gave such an important necklace to himself. Just after putting on the necklace, the man suddenly snapped him to the wall and gave him a very presumptuous deep kiss.

    Bai Su couldn't think deeply about how a child who was still innocent yesterday, today's kissing skills suddenly became so extraordinary and sophisticated. He took it passively, until he felt a little breathless, the man kindly let go of himself.

    "Brother Bai, you put on the necklace, and you will be mine from now on! I'm really happy!"

    There was obvious joy on Xiaotian's face. After he finished speaking, he took the still dizzy Bai Su back to his room.

.When the door was closed, Bai Su woke up, and he was led away by the nose by a guy who had just grown up.

    Slowly, Bai Su began to look around the scene. Xiaotian said, this is his room, but this time, the layout of the room has changed again. In the current suites, both the interior and exterior are extravagantly decorated, and it can even be said to be completely new.

    Such a big change in such a short time is completely impossible in the real world. But in this dream, all irrationality seems to be ignored.

    "Brother, I like you so much!"

    Before Bai Su could finish seeing what was in the room, he was hugged by the people beside him.

    Xiaotian buried his head deeply between Bai Su's neck and kissed his profile and earlobes: "Brother, brother, do you like me?.You promised to be with me forever. You didn't lie to me, did you? "

    The man kept talking, his coquettish tone made Bai Su couldn't help feeling a little trembling. He also hugged his lover unconsciously, nodded, and said affectionately: "Of course, how could I lie to you? Aren't we together now?"

    When looking at the man staring at him, the pure love in his eyes. Bai Su felt that he was also swallowed by a heat wave, so he took the initiative to move forward and kissed his lover's lips. One more time, another time, from a light pecking kiss to a lingering kiss, the two hugged each other tightly, wishing they would never be separated.