12.1 Western Magic Mermaid

After Bai Su and Chentian discussed everything, they had to leave the dream world. Bai Su knew that his lover would be blocked again after he left here, and he was a little bit disappointed.

    "Don't worry, I believe we will be able to solve the trouble soon. And if you have 555, he will help you." Chen Tian calmly said to Bai Su.

    "These worlds are indeed thanks to 555, but you have to remember that the system is my business." Bai Su said helplessly.

    Chentian nodded: "The next world will be hard for you! In fact, you know, Bai, what I care most about is you, as long as you are by my side, it doesn't matter what you want to do to me. If I jerk again , You just beat me!"

    When Bai Su heard this, he couldn't help but laugh, and the sad atmosphere was instantly wiped out. The two people kissed and kissed in a tacit understanding before returning to the real world.

.Wake up again, as soon as Bai Su opened his eyes, he went to see Qin Jianchen beside him for the first time.

    Seeing that there was no one lying beside him, he raised his head and noticed the white father and white mother who was surrounding him. Bai Su immediately sat up and said anxiously, "Brother Chen? Where is he!"

    "noob!"

    Hearing a familiar voice, Bai Su only then saw the man who was strictly blocked by his father and mother, and he was relieved.

    "You stinky boy, look for someone as soon as you wake up. I don't know how worried we are!" Father Bai looked at Bai Su and complained, with obvious concerns in his eyes.

    "Dad, Mom, how long have I been in?"

    "About five or six hours, but this is enough for us to worry about! You woke up a quarter of an hour later than that kid!" White mother replied, sitting beside Bai Su, shook his hand: "I I'm afraid you won't be able to wake up!"

.Sure enough, the time flow of dreams and reality are different. It turns out that the time spent in the real world is only five or six hours. I have lived in dreams for several months. This is really a dream.

    But he also knew that his lover was the same as himself, especially now that Qin Jianchen had no memory of Chentian, and he would definitely blame himself when he woke up. But with the father and mother Bai, Bai Su couldn't say anything.

    Mother Bai looked at the two children with a tired look, knowing that they had gone through a catastrophe, and now they had no energy, so she took Father Bai and his sister out first, leaving space for the two children.

    The housekeeper Qin Bo thoughtfully arranged a place for them, and the white mother was not polite. Anyway, this is the home of my future son-in-law. She is really nothing hypocritical about being a mother-in-law.

.Qin Jianchen also went to Bai Su the first time after waking up first, and his anxiety and guilt were all in his eyes.

    White mothers read countless people, and the Bai family also has its own way of seeing people. So when the younger sister cried and said that she was afraid that her brother would not be able to wake up, the white mother clearly saw Qin Jianchen's eyes in despair, clenched her fists as if she was ready to die with her son at any time.

    She believes that this child really loves Bai Su, and since they love each other so much, Bai mother is completely relieved. She was very happy to give Bai Su to such a person.

    Only Bai Su and Qin Jianchen were left in the room. Looking at Bai Su who was still a little dazed, Qin Jianchen's heart was full of self-blame. He knew that if it wasn't for Bai Su, he would definitely not wake up, it was Bai Su who saved him.