13.8

Si Chen had imagined the appearance of a young man countless times, but compared with reality, no amount of imagination seemed so pale. Now, Bai Su is right in front of his eyes, so vivid and vivid.

A man feels that he has never seen such a good-looking person in his life, at least in his heart.

The appearance of the other party was so in line with his wishes, and his heart was moved by just a glance.

They used to communicate only with words, even if Si Chen was sure of his liking for Bai Su, he always felt that there was a vaguely separated layer. Until now, he had to admit that he was really willing to fall into the love woven by him.

Even if the other party has no idea about it.

There is actually Bai Su who also feels amazing. The man has just experienced an escape, but he looks a little embarrassed.

.But his lover's sculpted facial features and tough features still made his ears crimson. In this life, his partner looks very heroic, and his body exudes a strong hormonal aura, making himself deeply fascinated by him.

However, this is not the time to indulge in beauty. After returning to his senses, Bai Su hurriedly asked Si Chen: "By the way, Brother Chen, how is your wound treated? Let me take a look at your wound. I am a doctor and said Maybe I can help you!"

From Bai Su's perspective, there is not much that can be seen, but there are no serious wounds exposed. What he is worried about is the position he can't see. Especially, he remembered his lover saying that his right leg was scratched by a giant tiger.

.But Si Chen was not as obedient as he used to be this time. Even if Bai Su knew that he was injured, he still didn't want to expose his wounds to the other party.

Compared with Bai Su's own spirit power, he was already at a disadvantage, and he didn't want to let his sweetheart feel that he was useless.

"Actually, it's not serious, so you don't need to watch it." The man declined.

But how could Bai Su fail to see that the other party was prevaricating himself, so he stared at his lover's eyes directly, and remained silent. Until the other party really couldn't stand his gaze, he had to move the Xuantian mirror so that Bai Su could see his scratched right leg.

Seeing that the wrapped wound was completely stained red, Bai Su was afraid of something wrong, and hurriedly asked Si Chen to untie the bandage, asking him to check the situation again.

The man had no choice but to do it. Who knew this made Bai Su angry.

.I saw that the wound had not been treated well at all, although the powder was sprinkled, it was regarded as stopping the blood. But the blood flowed a lot before, soaking the white cloth. The wound seemed to be rubbed with soil and rocks, and it looked dirty.

I don't know that the giant tiger has been driven away by himself, what is his lover in a hurry, the bandage is extremely coping. Just deal with it simply, what if the injury is severely infected!

Of course, Bai Su would feel angry when a man is so careless and does not care about his body.

"This is the wound you dealt with? Bring the Xuantian Mirror closer, I'll take a look!"

The first time I heard Bai Su speak to himself in such a harsh tone, Si Chen pursed his lips and could only listen. Bai Su moved the mirror as much as he wanted. After careful identification, he was slightly relieved to see that his lover did not hurt his bones.