11.8

Bai Su did not continue to wait here, but walked directly in the direction of Chen's room at the end of the corridor on the second floor.

    At the same time, the seemingly sleeping man lying on the bed suddenly opened his eyes. There are sharpness in his eyes, and if you look closely, there are some complex emotions surging.

    The door was knocked, and the man rubbed his aching forehead and sat up, put on his nightgown and walked to the door. Opening the door, he saw that the person outside was Bai Su, which made his unhappy mood slightly change from overcast to clear.

    "Xiao Bai, here you are!"

    Chen directly let go and let Bai Su enter the room.

    Bai Su walked in quietly and looked around the room for the first time. He had only seen this room not long ago, but it was completely different now.

.The outer room is no longer luxuriously furnished, but neat and concise, and the conspicuous desk is placed there. This is the place where they met for the first time. The inner room is no longer dilapidated, it is just an apartment that looks more atmospheric, and it should be very good to live in.

    Because the inner door was not closed, Bai Su saw the messy bed and knew that the man should have just woke up.

    "Sorry Brother Chen, I woke you up!" Bai Su apologized.

    Chen didn't answer anything, but walked over with a blank face, took Bai Su's shoulder, and then leaned against him.

    "Since I'm sorry, come and accompany me to sleep, but I haven't woken up yet."

    The man's voice was a little hoarse, and as he spoke, regardless of Bai Su's reaction, he pulled him directly into the back room and onto the bed. .Then, he really pulled over the quilt, regarded the young man beside him as a pillow, and closed his eyes with peace of mind.

    Being held tightly by his lover like this, and lying on a bed, Bai Su felt a little dazed in his heart, and he didn't know why things had progressed like this.

    He originally came here just to see if the room he saw before would really change, and he also wanted to know if there would be Xiaotian in this room.

    But it turns out that the location of the room has not changed, but the living environment has completely changed. Xiaotian is no longer here, only Chen is here now.

    Sure enough, this dream was split into two space-times, and I shuttled between these two spaces without knowing anything.

    But are Chen and Xiaotian's perceptions interoperable? .Or is the world in which Xiaotian is a horror version of Chen's past memories? How much does Chen know about the relationship between himself and Xiaotian?

    Bai Su didn't believe that they had nothing to do with each other. The breakfast that Chen made before had already explained some problems.

    Sniffing the familiar breath around him, Bai Su felt that his heart was a little more settled. Chen raised the corners of his mouth and tightened his arms. The feeling of holding people in his arms made him feel happy.

    After a while, both of them fell asleep.

    When I woke up again, it was three poles outside.

    Bai Su didn't know how he came and fell asleep by the way, but after waking up, he still relaxed his spirit a lot. Looking at the man with his eyes closed beside him, Bai Su stood up lightly, worried about waking him up. Who knew he had just sat up when the man hugged him from behind.