12.2

"Are you going to find that sea witch again?" Rex said with a cold face.

    Hearing her brother's bad tone, Ariel flattened her mouth and said, "What is that sea witch? He has a name! He is called Bai, and he is a very good person."

    "Really brother, I didn't lie to you. As long as you see him, you will know how knowledgeable he is. He knows many stories that I have never heard before, and he has very magical powers. He is my friend. !"

    Rex frowned when he heard his sister's words: "In any case, he is a sea witch living in a forbidden area. Since the royal family has set it as a forbidden area, there must be his reason. If you were not obedient in the past, I kept one open. Closing one eye, but going to the forbidden area and interacting with the sea witches there is too dangerous.

.If he is really as good as you said, he shouldn't tell you so much about land. "

    "What's wrong with the story on the land! There are many different and interesting races on the land, there are buildings and interesting things that I have never seen before. Brother, you can’t help but have such a big prejudice against the land. ?"

    Ariel squashed her mouth unhappy when she heard that the person she admired was being said badly. But she also knows that her brother has always been stubborn, and no matter how timely it is, it doesn't make sense. So she took advantage of Rex not paying attention, turned around and swam away quickly.

    Facing his wayward sister, Rex was helpless. .I felt that it was much more difficult to discipline the other party than letting him fight with a group of sea beasts. In the end, I had no choice but to sigh, thinking that maybe I can let other friends of Ariel persuade her to persuade her. Go find that dangerous sea witch.

    Now Rex didn't know that the weird sea witch living in the forbidden land that he disliked in his heart would soon become the beloved love he wanted to impress by all means.

    On the other side, Bai Su was still lying lazily on the bed, completely unaware that the heroine of this world and her lover had just had a fight because of him. However, if Bai Su sees Rex, he must be able to recognize at a glance, that the majestic Sea King is his companion.

    Bai Su sat up, letting his long silver hair fall down and spread over his body, making him look like an elf wrapped in a luminous waterfall. .The fair skin like pearls and the light gray eyes made this suffocatingly beautiful man more mysterious.

    Speaking of it, it has been several days for Bai Su Chuan to come to this new plane, and it is considered that he has completely adapted to the life here. This is the first time he has come to a Western Fantasy world like this, and his identity in this plane is still a sea witch living in the deep sea.

    The heroine of the small world is called Lier, a kind and lively little mermaid. When Bai Su saw the identity of the heroine at first, he thought the plot would resemble the familiar fairy tale he had heard in the past. He also guessed that it was impossible for him to be a vicious character, but after reading the world plot thoroughly, he found that the plot line of this world was much better than he had imagined.

.Although the heroine Ariel in this small world is also a mermaid, and very much hopes to get human legs, but she wants her legs to land on land not for a prince, but because she yearns for life on the mainland, thinking Go to experience, go to adventure.

    So Ariel got a way to have human legs from her sea witch friend, and went to land. There, she met Bark, a thief who robbed the rich and helped the poor, and became friends with him. Bark took in Ariel and took him to familiarize himself with human life. Later, the two of them even went out together.