10.7

"Hi, like..."

    Qin Jianchen finally opened his mouth and said these two words laboriously, but suddenly felt that he had lost his original self-confidence and did not know how to proceed. In the past, money and profit were the weapons in his heart, but now, this weapon seems to be somewhat ineffective in front of the opposite person.

    Seeing the look of the man who had been hit hard, Bai Su was still softened after all.

    He knew that if he said that he also fell in love with a man at first sight, the other party would not believe it, but he suspected that he just refused to make a difference. The lover's psychology is problematic, and he is willing to take care of his feelings and make progress gradually.

    So Bai Su lowered his head and pondered for a while, then frowned and said, "Our Bai family is the most important person. We will never do this kind of thing that breaks through the bottom line and sells ourselves..I don't know what your purpose is for you to say the sentence of nurturing, but I have watched your play in the past and have always admired you.

    What I said yesterday is not false. Our ancestors of the Bai family have been dabbling in metaphysical fate, and I also know a little bit. Our family has calculated that I have some fate with you, so I only want to help you when I see you are in trouble.

    I think you should have been a ghost just now. Maybe something affected your mind that made you say this.

    Perhaps by fate, I have to stay by your side to help you solve this matter. If you want, I can go to the city with you and be a gentleman by your side temporarily to help you settle these things and improve your luck. If you feel unsafe, you can treat it as hiring me and pay me according to what I do. What do you think of this? "

.Hearing what Bai Su said, the man was stunned. He didn't expect that Bai Su actually attributed what he said about nurturing to the sorcery affecting his mind. Qin Jianchen could not agree with such a statement. Because he knows that his liking for this person will never be adulterated, and he doesn't feel anything unusual around him.

    As for my emotions, there is indeed something wrong recently, but it may just be bipolar disorder caused by stress and past experiences.

    But looking at it now, it is better for him not to refute Bai Su, otherwise, he might make the other party leave a bad impression on him.

    As for what Bai Su said to be Mr. Feng Shui by his side, it didn't matter.

    He doesn't care if the young man in front of him is really capable, he just wants to keep him by his side, he is willing to accept it for any reason. It's better than rejecting him, avoiding him, staying away from him, without any hope.

.So Qin Jianchen nodded hurriedly and agreed to Bai Su.

    Then, Bai Su began to exercise his responsibilities, and asked the man: "Mr. Qin, are you having bad luck lately? He is often upset and feels that his emotions are not under his control."

    The man nodded. There are indeed a lot of things that have not gone well recently. This has been fermented on the Internet for a long time, and it is well known.

    "I suspect that your home or work has been tampered with. I want to take a look."

    Hearing this request from his sweetheart, Qin Jianchen naturally had nothing to disagree, and he was even a little delighted, so that he could bring Bai Su to his territory faster. He also wants to let the company's employees see what their boss's lover is like, and swear a wave of his own sovereignty by the way.