13.13

Bai Su was still anxious, but after carefully observing the man opposite, he was relieved when he saw that his lover was not injured or in bad condition.

    Noting that Si Chen stared at him with blushing cheeks and seemed to be talking nonsense, Bai Su lowered his head and quickly realized the problem.

    After pursing his lips, the young man's face was also stained with blush, and he coughed lightly and said to his lover: "Brother Chen, you should tell what happened!"

    Hearing what Bai Su said, the man was relieved.

    Realizing that his behavior just now was too inappropriate, Si Chen hurriedly over-examined his head, not daring to look at the other side's appearance. Only then did he settle down, and when he passed through the alley, he told Bai Su about the attack.

    "You mean, the soul power level of the person who attacked you is not high, and the leader is only at level 6..Seeing that they could not rival you, they ran away soon? "Bai Su said.

    Seeing Si Chen nodded, Bai Su held his shoulders, clenched his chin with one hand, and thought for a while, and felt that these people were probably sent by Jiang Sinian.

    Si Chen has been recovering from his injuries these days and seldom goes out. It should be those who were monitoring Si Chen's movements knowing that he had left Jiang Mansion, so Jiang Sinian found these people, looking for opportunities to attack the men on the road, wanting to test Si Chen's true strength.

    If Si Chen's spirit power was only Level 3, then even if these people killed him, Jiang Sinian wouldn't feel any pity. But if Si Chen's spirit power was actually very strong, Jiang Sinian could use this to determine that Si Chen had been hiding his strength in the past, and he would definitely find a way to continue to spy on Si Chen's secrets.

.Maybe, the other party would still suspect that Si Chen had any secret treasure that could boost his soul power.

    I have to say that Bai Su's guess and reality are really exactly the same. These people were sent by Jiang Sinian, and they have already returned to their lives at this moment.

    Knowing that Si Chen's true strength is very powerful, even a cultivator with sixth-level soul power is not his opponent. Jiang Sinian nodded, no wonder he could escape from the giant tiger's mouth. He was even more sure that Si Chen must have a treasure in his hands that could boost his spirit power.

    However, the people below only said that Si Chen's spirit power is strong. They confronted a few moves and saw that they were invincible. They were worried that they would be seriously injured and run quickly, so they could not tell what his level reached degree.

    If Si Chen's spirit power was too strong, it would not be a good thing to engage with him. .Thinking of this, Jiang Sinian felt that he should put his pace on hold and think hard about how to deal with it.

    Si Chen felt reasonable after hearing Bai Su's analysis. It seemed that he should have been targeted by Jiang Sinian a long time ago. After hearing what Bai Su said, it was right to stay in Jiang's house.

    "Brother Chen, I remember that in a dozen days, it will be the day when the soul power will be compared. Each family will send young children to participate in the competition, which can be regarded as the standard to measure the strength of the young generation of each family. You are the adopted son of the Jiang family, you should Is also eligible to participate."

    Si Chen nodded when he heard this. In fact, he had been directly assigned to participate in the early years, but he dealt with it every time, and he deliberately lost two games. Perhaps it was because he had not performed well before, so he deliberately did not participate in the competition afterwards, and no one in the Jiang family would care about him.