14.5

There was no tight security system installed around Bai Su's apartment, so it was easily cracked by someone, and a group of people sneaked in smoothly.

    At this moment, Chen Tian also keenly felt the invasion of foreign enemies, and his mental power was extremely strong. So, when Peter finally opened the door, he was greeted by a straight dagger, which scared him into a cold sweat.

    But when he saw the familiar figure in the room, he couldn't care about anything with excitement.

    "Boss, it's great that you're okay!"

    The other dagger that Chen Tian held in his hand was about to exert force, but stopped when he heard the other party's words.

    Squinting his eyes and looking at the strange blond man in front of him, Chen Tian asked, "What do you mean by calling me the boss?"

."What the boss, why don't you know me? I am Peter, and Ivey, Giulia, Jonny, we are all here, have you forgotten that we came to you specially!" Peter said eagerly.

    Chen Tian looked at the men and women who entered the room, and someone really gave him an inexplicable familiar feeling.

    "That said, I know you so why are you sneaking in."

    "Why sneak the boss, this is the place of the general, we are star thief, we want to save you, of course we must come secretly, is it possible to come blatantly?

    This, although this is not impossible, but our combat power is not enough to directly hit the imperial capital! "Peter was helpless.

    "What, you said I am a star thief?" Chentian was shocked when he heard Peter's words.

.When the people present saw Chen Tian's appearance, they finally decided that something was wrong. Peter hurriedly said, "Boss, of course you are a star thief. You are not just a star thief, you are the leader of our star thief alliance. God, boss, do you really remember us?"

    "What the hell did Bai Su do to you?"

    At this point, Peter clenched his fist. Who knows that in the next second, a flying knife rushed towards him again. Fortunately, Chen Tian didn't kill him, so he let him escape.

    "You are not allowed to say Bai Su in such a tone, he is my love!" the man said solemnly.

    "What boss, you said Bai Su, I mean Baishang will be your lover?"

    Seeing the man nodding his head, not only Peter, but also the people around him were all deceived. Fortunately, these people are Chentian's confidants, and they don't talk nonsense.

."Boss, what's the situation?" Jonny felt his mind was in a mess, but now it's not the time to struggle, he still eagerly said, "Boss, you should leave here with us quickly, or maybe someone will find out if it's too late. NS!"

    "I won't go with you."

    Chen Tian looked at these people blankly, obviously not completely believing them.

    Although seeing them, the man did have doubts about his own life experience, but he would not leave here easily anyway. Compared to these people, he definitely trusted Bai Su more.

    The most important thing is that if he is a star thief, then he and Bai Su are on the opposite side, which is the result that he is unwilling to accept anyway.

    Seeing that Chen Tian's attitude was so determined, these star thief had to leave here quickly. .Before he left, however, Peter still left Chentian's contact information and told him not to trust Bai Su too much.