10.11

When Qin Jianchen woke up the next day, he opened his eyes and saw a hairy head. A man lay on his chest, sleeping soundly.

    The familiar breath and clothes made him recognize this person as Bai Su at a glance.

    It’s actually a bit suffocated by someone lying on his chest like this, but this is a rare moment of intimacy for them. The man is very nostalgic, and he is reluctant to wake the other person.

    But why is Bai Su here?

    Recalling what happened last night, Qin Jianchen realized that he seemed to be caught in a certain emotion yesterday.

    He did have bipolar disorder before, and he could not even control his emotions, but after he was by his side in vain, he hadn't felt irritable for a long time, and his sleep was much better. He has never lost control like he did last night.

.So last night, was Bai Su always taking care of himself?

    Looking at the anti-fever medicine on the table and the used ice pack, Qin Jianchen felt a little embarrassed when he thought of his gaffe. But the thought of the considerate care of his sweetheart made him extremely warm.

    The outside sunlight came in, and he stretched out his hand and gently stroked the top of Bai Su's hair. The soft hair was very comfortable.

    Bai Su woke up because of his lover's actions, he was not sleeping well, but he was a little greedy for such intimacy. But he should get up too, and if this continues, his lover's body will be numb by himself.

    Thinking of this, Bai Su could only pretend to wake up leisurely, and sat up to see the gentle gaze of the man giving him a smile.

    Reaching out, stroking Qin Jianchen's cheeks, staring at his eyes and whispered, "How is it? Are you feeling better?"

.Stunned by Bai Su's intimacy, the man subconsciously rubbed his sweetheart's palm. He likes this kind of intimacy, the skin that is touched by Bai Su is numb and uncomfortable.

    He just waited until he sat up, only to find that his clothes had been changed.

    Qin Jianchen, who was smiling just now, changed his face instantly, frowning and looking at his pajamas and said, "I, how come my clothes are changed! Who changed my clothes?"

    "I changed it for you? Yesterday I arrived in the room and saw that your shirt was torn and hung on my body, so I changed it for you by the way. What kind of nightmare did you have last night?"

    Seeing the young man's concerned eyes, the man opened his mouth, and after a long time he said with difficulty, "You have seen it all."

.Bai Su knew that Qin Jianchen asked if he saw the scar on his back. He didn't intend to lie, and nodded to the man: "Brother Chen, would you like to talk to me?"

    He asked tentatively, looking at his partner expectantly. But Qin Jianchen only shook his head in the end. He lowered his head and did not look at Bai Su's face, unwilling to bring up the past.

    "Xiao Bai, I want to be alone." The man muttered.

    "That's what you said yesterday, and then you fainted inside." Bai Su's tone was a little anxious.

    "I'm really fine now."

    The man took a deep breath, tried to ease his emotions, and barely smiled. He was actually very grateful to Bai Su for taking care of him, and he was willing to treat himself so tenderly when he saw his ugly body.

    Maybe, it's just Bai Su's kind heart, see those scars and pity him...

.There was a bit of bitterness in the man's eyes.