A/N [MUST READ]

Welcome people, welcome! 

Now, some serious points. MUST READ! DO NOT SKIP! 

1. This is my first work. So, it might not be perfect. But I can assure ya, I won't disappoint ya, my dear ppl.

2. The first ten chapters are going to be at a slow pace. Cuz it's slow-burn. 

Also, yes, I love drama, and drama and drama. I've tried to set the mood of the story—light, vibrant, and kinda college vibezzz before things get intense, and all that. So, bear with me.

3. The plot kicks in in the later chapters. And I promise ya, the chapters keep on getting better as ya read. So, have some patience.

4. There's gonna be intimate scenes, violent scenes, cussing, and what not! So, yeah, read at your own risk.

5. DO NOT COPY ANY PART OF TIS IN ANY WAY.

6. All kinds of constructive criticism are highly appreciated. 

Anyway, I'm done with my rant. Now, feel free to proceed further, all my dear lovely readers. All the best! 

👉Also, for a better experience, use dark mode.

***

Old Date- (2.03.2021) 
New Date- (23.11.2021)
Finishing date- (06.06.2023)

Copyright © 2021-23 EefaKhan, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner. No part of this work or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. 

All the characters and events in this book are purely based on fiction, and any resemblance to any other's work or reality is purely coincidental.

The pictures used in this book do not belong to me. They belong to their respective owners.

WARNING AGAIN!!!! 

DO NOT TRANSLATE or COPY MY STORY! I FREAKING MEAN IT! If you do then, trust me the consequences won't be very appealing.

If you find my work anywhere other than Wattpad (without my consent), please inform me. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Your votes and comments are highly appreciated.

With this, Happy reading!

***