25. Itchy-Witch & Ambling Strangers

"Mendes, go for the goalpost. Pass it now!"

"Harlot halt there! No offense play. Flick Head!" Coach Seth yelled at the seniors once more.

"Yes, good going boys!"

"Yuppy, kick their asses! Yoho, c'mon!" cheered Ivy, bouncing up and down.

Mysie squealed, whistling, "Woo-hoo, my boys rock!"

"One, two, three... four, five, six..." resumed senior Aria's cheerleading training.

"Very good girls, repeat this again!"

"Man, we nailed it dude!"

"Sandra, focus! You're missing the movements. Lily, flex your leg. It's slow cartwheel girls, slow cartwheel. And you two, swift cartwheel. Understood?"

"C'mon, girls again!"

"Gavin, slow it down or you'll run out of energy. Use your energy, focus!"

"No-no, that's wrong. Look at your posture, Cassy. Spine straight, eyes on me, smile on lips. C'mon, once again!"

"Yay, go on Seniors! Last round."

"C'mon, c'mon, hit it, hit it!"

"Legs, boys! Foot trap, foot trap!"

"Hurrah! They did it!"

So, you're probably wondering why we were acting like runaway asylum captives. So, the answer is that we were all cheering on the senior soccer team as they practiced for their last scheduled match against a rival university from the bleachers. They were putting in long hours of practice with Coach Seth by their side. The cheerleaders were also rehearsing their cheering on the side-lines, led by Senior Aria, who was constantly yelling commands after commands to the girls.

"All right boys, relax, but we'll keep practicing," the Coach said as the seniors made their way to the bleachers.

"All right, gals, let's call it a day! But be ready tomorrow, sharp at 9." Senior Aria instructed them for a few more minutes before allowing them to go.

"Where's Eldred, Gavin?"

"No idea, Mendes! He said he'd be here before the end of practice!"

"Ah, look the devil's here!" Senior Aylwin just walked in with his bag slung over his shoulder. His shades were on, and he had one hand in the pocket of his jeans. The boys waved, but a tall blonde lovingly known as itchy witchy halted him in his tracks.

Way to ruin the mood!

The whole scene unfolding in front of my eyes wasn't giving me good vibes. I sat by the girls which included Ivy, Mysie, and Saphy. Senior Ryder waved for Mysie to approach him, and she joyfully stepped up to him. As his arms curled around her waist and her around his neck, he pecked her lips. I sat there and watched them laugh as they parted ways and Mysie returned to her seat.

Ivy was wailing next to me, "I hate her!"

"No, you don't. It's envy, Dumbo!" I chuckled.

"I, too, want a boyfriend. Single life sucks!"

"Agreed!"

"Hey!! What are you complaining about? You already have a man. How much do you want?"

"Only if you knew the truth!"

"By the way, what is Senior Aria doing with him?"

"How the heck would I know?"

"Geez gal, don't be mad at me! She's standing with your man, not I."