2. Fight, Buzz & Hoo-Hah

"What the fuck are they doing?"

That was the first thing I heard after we left the dance floor and joined Ivy and the group.

"They're baking cakes! Can't you see?" Felix sarcastically retorted. Ivy frowned, rolling her eyes.

A huge circle had formed around a sophomore and a black-haired guy who were in a heated argument. All the students were crammed in close proximity. The mood of the party had switched from excitement to intense tension. The sourness was mood spoiling.

"What's going on, guys? Who is he?" Perplexed, I inquired. I couldn't see the guy's face because his back was to me. He was dressed in a black leather jacket with a symbol of a sports bike on it.

Sapphire scoffed as Austin replied in a duh tone, "Senior Xavier Knight."

"Your wannabe bad boy and a pain in the ass!" Saphy clarified.

"Why is he fighting now?" Felix inquired more.

"You see, Xavier and Faith used to be friends with benefits, and he's completely into her, but she keeps avoiding him. This drama has been going on since last year, and he doesn't want to see any other guy near her, but Faith doesn't do dating stuff. Typical teenage drama!" Damy ended, letting out a sigh.

The scene soon changed from verbal violence to physical violence. Wow, that was fast. So-called Senior Xavier had punched the sophomore as the latter crashed on the ground. A few people gasped, a few smirked, a few were uninterested, and a few were busy filming everything. Someone put a stop to him! During the whole time, Faith didn't utter a single word, as if they weren't fighting for her.

"What about these sports bike signs? Is it some kind of fashion or something?" I inquired, frowning.

"Nah, it's not about fashion or something! He's a racer. We've got our racing gangs in Uni." Damy smirked, and I sensed a thrill. Racing gangs—that was cool as hell.

Saphy chortled, saying, "I've heard a lot of rumors about him, like he's the leader of some mafia gang; he does drugs and smuggling; and all kinds of illegal stuff. If it's true, then I wouldn't doubt it! Doesn't he look like all those creepy-ugly men?" Saphy said in a monotonic voice.

We were startled by a loud hitting sound, followed by the clicking of heels. Faith slapped him across the right cheek and stormed out. Senior Xavier's eyes followed the way. This time, I was able to see his face clearly. As the dim light of this room fell on his high cheekbones, he was tall and muscular, with light silver eyes gleaming with mischief. He had light stubble as well as a nose piercing. I noticed a few tattoos on his neck when my gaze moved downward, but I had no idea what they were!

A few boys walked over to his side before screaming, "So, what are you awaiting? C'mon, get out of here! The party's over! "

The crowd began to disappear as everyone returned to their dormitories. We turned to leave as well.

"Well, it was quite a show!" I remarked, gaining the attention of my group. They nodded back, agreeing with a chuckle. Finally, the night was over!

***

It was the weekend, hurrah!

So far, so good!

That's all I had to say about the last few days! I'd spent the first two weeks here, and to tell you the truth, it was both thrilling and draining. Thanks to Mr. Study and Mrs. Assignment for keeping us all occupied these past few days.

When it comes to "us," we had been doing pretty well, aside from the fact that Ivy kept finding new ways to make Austin blush. That girl was a force to be reckoned with! I had no idea what was going on with Felix and Saphy. They kept flirting-blushing, flirting-blushing, flirting-blushing, and it went on all day! To be frank, I found it amusing at times and vexing at others. But who was I to say?