5. Bonazagangazar, Ruffle Jimmies & Angry Chicken

Xavier Knight stood by our table with livid eyes. His pierced ears were practically emitting smoke. He had a wary eye on Senior Aylwin, as though he was about to pounce.

The DJ was no longer blaring. Everyone seemed to be stuck in place. Some seemed perplexed as to what was going on, while others were unaffected. The once bubbling atmosphere was now tense and tight.

Damy came over and sat beside me, winking. He smirked, murmuring, "Ready to watch live college drama?" I huffed, rolling my eyes. The shit was too immature.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here! If I'm not mistaken, is it the infamous Xavier Knight who lost once again today? " Senior Ryder said, smiling mischievously, eliciting a chorus of chuckles from everyone.

Senior Xavier glared at him hard. He gritted his teeth, saying, "Winning this race won't make you a king, Eldred! If you really are so worthy, then prove it." His voice echoed throughout the room.

"Hey Drake, can you smell something? Something's burning. What's on fire!?" Senior Chase, perplexed, inquired, one of his crew members. He got up, sniffling and craning his neck in several directions.

"Dude! I suppose it's not something, but someone who's on fire." The Drake guy responded, which elicited a collective chuckle. I shook my head at their childishness, smiling.

Men.

"Aw, is baby Xavier jealous?" A roar of laughter erupted once more in the room.

Senior Aylwin appeared unfazed by them the whole time. With a can of Coke in one hand, he continued to browse through his phone. He was at ease, but that didn't mean he was oblivious.

The look on Senior Xavier's face was incomprehensible. Clenched fist, and jaws gritted. "I'm not here to talk to you toddlers, Gavin. Let's get down to it. I'm here to challenge you, Eldred." He stressed Senior Aylwin's surname. His tone was filled with anger, contempt, and disgust.

"CODE 1's new racing track is set to open in New York next month. They're planning a big race. Whoever wins the race will be crowned the King of Tracks. And... " Smirking, he paused. "The loser must submit to the winner. So, are you up for the challenge?" He finished with a deep smirk.

Everyone fell quiet as they awaited Senior Aylwin's reply. Senior Aylwin was just the same! No reaction, no response, nothing!

"It seems that you have already given up. Afraid, uh!?" He mocked, a sly grin on his lips. Gulping down my coke, I rolled my eyes.

It really happened that time! Senior Aylwin lifted his gaze away from his phone and fixed it on Senior Xavier. His icy, dark, oceanic orbs held nothing. His gaze was provoking and intimidating, as if tempting him to say anything to him. Senior Xavier tried hard not to be disturbed by his gaze, but he was.

"Didn't know you had a thing for losing." Senior Aylwin's face was encrusted with a devilish look. Throughout the club, I heard 'oohs' and 'aahs.'

I had never heard his voice before. Well, let's just say the females had every right to be smitten by him. His voice was dangerously deep, capable of easily distracting and seducing any woman.

Soph, get your act together!

"Usually he doesn't say anything, and when he does, it's like—2 minutes of silence, 2 minutes of stare! Duh!" I grumbled under my breath. At least, that's what I thought, but my tablemates' amusement made me realize my fault. What the heck!

I did my favorite thing to help me get over these waves of humiliation. I sipped my coke, looking anywhere but at them. Huh, what an impression!

"Enough of the cheesy lines!" Senior Xavier seethed.