48. Through Her Flesh & Into Her Soul

"Come with me

"Come with me." I laced our fingers and drew him into his room. The house was slightly dim, with only a few vibrantly colored candles embellishing the place.

I opened the door as we entered. My back slammed against the door, fingers closing the lock, securing us both in the glorious realm of dark ambience.

He stood in the center, scrutinizing my every move, trying to figure out what I was up to. I made my way over to the stereo. All the while our eyes hooked with each other. Immense rawness gushed forth. Nurturing my bosom and my core.

My fingers pressed the buttons, and soon the mellifluous melody filled the space. The buzzing thrill plunged me into the deepest depths of nostalgia and ebullience. Passion and needs sprang forth with such vigor that I wondered how in the bloody hell I'd been able to restrain them for so long.

I walked towards him, standing a few meters away. "Will I have the great honor, Mr. Eldred, to dance with you?" I asked with a dramatic bow, eliciting a deep, low chuckle from him. My eyes solemnly zeroed in on him. Amusement and mirth of merriment had me slithering way past my sanity.

"You're the light, you're the night,
You're the color of my blood.
You're the cure, you're the pain,
You're the only thing I wanna touch.
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much."

His hands swiftly clasped mine. Flesh meeting flesh. Flesh feeling flesh. A wondrous chase of desires unfurled before me. I held his stare. It held me mesmerized as we swayed to the melody. In sync and pace. The rhythms... doing nothing to stem this perpetual arduous between us.

"You're the fear, I don't care,
'Cause I've never been so high.
Follow me through the dark,
Let me take you past our satellites.
You can see the world you brought to life, to life."

My toes curled with divine dread. Each word was a message I desperately wanted him to hear and understand. To reflect and reminisce. To engrave it on his heart. What he was to me. What he meant to me.

He twirled me around. Once. Twice. And thrice. And again, we were back in each other's embrace. Moving and dancing. Slow, steady steps. So sleek. So inviting.

An enchanting artwork
So ethereal,
One would even hate
To sketch into the pages
Of love
And of memory.

"So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do,
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do.
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do,
What are you waiting for?"

We had no idea how it happened. Or who initiated. We had no idea how, while one moment we were swaying, and the next our backs had hit the cushioned ground. The coziness of pillows encasing my shyness. The veils of flesh slowly unveiled themselves. My braids got undone. My hair softly cascaded down my back. As the lips had lips perfectly blending. Savoring and seizing souls. Fingers followed the tunes. They each had their own set of notes. Own destination. Own intentions.

The night repeated itself again. A tussle between pain and pleasure. A ferocious clash between adoration and desire. Aroused emotions spilled forth in torrents. Two bodies, one moment relishing the thrill of pace while the other defying the rules of this sinful game.

And trust me when I say, so fucking sinful intentions.

Oh, did I cherish it! I fucking treasured it.

My fingers brushed against his neck. Gliding down his torso. Nails digging into his back. They could make out the hardness of his muscles. The cuts and curves. Tracing each of his pulsating veins. Eventually, they found their way to his silky, tousled curls. Cafuné.

We had no idea how we got so enraptured by those melodies. The intensity and delicacy had intensified my yearnings. The vigor tripled a million times, intensifying my deepest desires. Layer by layer, everything cascaded. One on one game. Exposing it went on filing. The air hitting my back. Bare. Bathed in his seraphic touches.

"Mhmm..." As the rustles of kisses went down with fingers on a voyage of exploration, we let the shaky exhales anchoring the wrecked ship to its shores.

I let him take me past the satellites. Past paradise and damnation. Past the boundaries, even if a sliver existed. We crossed it. Slowly. Steadily. Sensually.

With the melody that went by,
We made our own music.
A lullaby that was all about cravings
Of a divine erotas
And deific and fiend yearns.

There it was again. His fingers descended through my veins. Each spot they touched buzzed with the exuberance of longing. Fisted sheets got crumpled in my hands. They lay breathily as he left the marks of our masterpiece. Trails of an all-too-real. Memories of something that would enrich my heart with his molten flames.

Even the cotton and vanilla sheets felt puny next to his feathery flesh. Smooth like snowflakes, brushing past my face. Teasing and torturing me in the most beguiling way. Soft, like the touch of fur. So fucking fascinating that you want to keep touching it till you've soaked up all it has to offer.

I glanced into his eyes just as we crossed it all, the purple hues melding with the blues and white. A beautiful smile nourishing my face. As our lips brushed against each other with intense danger, tease, and taste, I finally whispered, "Happy Birthday, Aylwin."

For the celebration just began,
Within the inflorescence of passion.
As they danced to the candace
Molding into the rings of
Innocent desires.  

###

Too much information---- 🙈

####

Hello there, people!

Dang, do I have to say anything!? Not really, I guess. 

If you enjoyed the chapter, please do vote, comment and follow! 

Since, all the updates for tis month r xover. So, no more update until December 22. I know I'm very cruel and cold-hearted, and you must be literally too furious with me. But, please understand, my schedule is packed with exams and academic stuff. 

So, after December 22, I'll try my best to update. M sorry. 🙏

Till then, 

Take care. 

LoXo! 

Eefa...