2

It's been three years and after all my training. I made my way up. I only had three more big fighters to go. The Underground moved to different places from time to time. Finally, it made its way to Roppongi. I kept my identity hidden along with my voice. One of Yuji's friends was able to make a voice changer for me to sound like a dude. My champion's name was Ghost (Yuji chose it). I was almost to the win and I can finally make Yuji's and my life a whole lot better.

However...something came up. More like two brothers that ruined everything.

Hoodie and you're wearing a black shirt

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hoodie and you're wearing a black shirt.

Pants and shoes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pants and shoes

Mask but you can have it black, white, or keep it red

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mask but you can have it black, white, or keep it red.

I grab my bo and put on my mask on my head. "Be back by midnight!" Yuji shouts. "Can't make promises!" I shout before jumping out the window. I landed on my feet and went to the next location where the next fight was.

-----

I jump over the gate and went to the abandoned building. I went down below and found the entrance. I showed the guy at the entrance my patch and he let me in. I gave him a small salute and went in. Lots of people were around to enjoy and see the show. Along with betting, doing drugs, and... "Hey, handsome. Wanna have some fun?~" a woman wearing something very inappropriate asks me. "No thanks." I push past her. And to have s*x. I went to put my name in so I could fight. "You're going against Metal Head. Better hope he doesn't crush you to pieces, man." The guy says. "I'll be fine." I turn around and began to look around. I still pickpocket people and it was extra good around this place. I looked at some fights, but none interested me enough to keep watching. I then felt someone push me a bit. I turn my head at the guy and he looked back. He had blonde and blue hair.  He also wore glasses. There were other guys following behind him. "Watch where you're going, punk!" One of the guys smacked my head. I glare at them, but let it slide. Stupid a**holes. He bumped into me first. I sigh and waited until my name was called.

----

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO TONIGHT'S SHOW! TONIGHT WE HAVE ONE OF OUR BEST CHAMPIONS...METALHEAD!" The crowd cheered and the guy was flexing and screaming like an idiot. "AND WE HAVE AN UPCOMING CHAMPION FIGHTER THAT HAS RISEN TO THE TOP IN A MATTER OF SHORT TIME...GHOST!" Some cheered for me as I walked into the cage. "PLACE IN YOUR BETS NOW AND LET THE US ALL SEE WHO WILL WIN!" The announcer yells. People were going to bet on the big guy. Even if I already made it to the top, people still doubted my strength.

"Tch! I'll break every bone in you!" My opponent says. "I'll like to see you try, bucket head." I tease. This ticked him off and he punched me. The bell rang and people were either cheering or yelling at me to get up. "You don't like the name bucket head? I think it fits better than Metal Head." I said as I got up. He growls and runs towards me. "I'LL CRUSH YOU!" He yells. I quickly climb on the cage and flip over behind him. As I was in midair, I release my bo. He crashed into the cage and I landed on the ground. "Missed me." I chuckle. He quickly turns around and came back to fight me. I dodged his attacks and was able to hit him on his sides. I kept hitting him in places that made him hard to move.

I put one end of my bo on his chest. "You got a little something there buddy." I lie. He looks down and I flick my bo up to hit his face. "Made ya look." I laugh. I twirled my bo behind my back before continuously smacking both sides of my bo at his head. He stood there and groaned in pain. I poke his chest and he fell over. The bell rang and the announcer came back into the cage. "UNBELIEVABLE! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I LIKE TO PRESENT OUR WINNING CHAMPION! GHOST!" He grabs my arm and holds it up. "GHOST! GHOST! GHOST! GHOST!" The people cheered. I look over at the screen board and I was moved up. Just two more to go.

- Ran POV-

I look down at the guy name Ghost. "He's good," I said. "Agree," Rindo replies. I began to think if we should have this guy in our gang. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask Rindo. "Of course." We both get up and went to go find Ghost.

We walked outside and found him about to leave. "Hey!" One of our members called out and grabbed his shoulder. "Oi! Back off! I didn't steal anything from you!" He shouts and kicks away the member. He's very defensive. Probably because he stole from other people given by his words. Just then all of us heard police sirens. We look over to see cop cars already in front of us. "SH*T!" We all yelled. I look over at Ghost who just started running. I ran after him and Rin followed behind.

I watched as Ghost jumped back and forth on the narrow alleyway walls. He's good. "Over here," Rindo says as he found a ladder. We climbed up and went to catch up with Ghost. "What the hell do you want?!" He shouts. "That all depends now!" Rindo shouts at him. We jump on another roof and I managed to tackle Ghost down. His mask fell off his face. I look down at him only to be surprised that he wasn't a he. I stared at her with awe as her eyes mesmerized me. Though, she took the chance to get out of my grip and kick me off of her. She grabs her mask off the ground and I stop Rindo from getting closer to her.

She looks down where her only escape was. She's not that crazy. She puts her mask back on and stands on the ledge. "Don't come looking for me." She said and jumps off. Rindo and I ran to the ledge to see her where she was, but there was no sight of her. "How the hell did he survive that?" Ringo asks. I forgot that he didn't see her face. "That wasn't a guy," I said. He looks at me. "What?"

- (Y/n) POV-

"I'm home!" I call out. I then saw Yuji running up to me. "Thank God, you didn't get caught." He says as he hugs me. Oh yeah, I was running from the police too. "Did the police arrest some people?" I ask. I walked where the TV was and Yuji turned up the volume.

"More than 100 people were arrested at this so call the 'Underground' fighting club. There are some fighters still missing. If you see any of these people then please contact this number." I then saw my champion picture and name on the screen. I fell back on the couch and put my hand against my head. "Well, sh*t..." Yuji hits my head. "Language. It's not like they know your true identity. They're looking for a male, not a female. Though you might want to get rid of that hoodie." Yuji says. I hug my hoodie. "But I like this one," I whine. He ruffles my hair. "I'll get you a new one. Now come and eat. It's already getting late." I stood up and followed behind him. There goes our one-way trip to paradise. What are we going to do now?