5

I jump down and look around. "Is this the right place?" I ask myself. I look around to see if there was a door to lead me anywhere. Sh*t! Do they have a specific day? Or is this- "You are desperate for that money." I turn around to see those guys that have been chasing me. "It took a while to figure out how to make you come out. You do live by your name, Ghost." The one with braids said. "What do you want?" I ask. "C'mon, don't be so distant. Let's talk like...men," he said. I glare at him and walked into the light. He smiles and holds his hands together. "Now back to your question. What we want is you to join our gang." He said. I click my tongue. "Not interested. I don't need people holding me back." I said as I started walking away. "So is your brother holding you back?" I stop and turn around. "How the- You stay away from him!" I grab his collar and the other guy started to come towards us, but braids held his hand up to stop the other guy. "Let's not get too hasty now. I wouldn't do nothing to harm him." He said. "Bullsh*t!" I spat and pin him against the crate boxes. "You're stronger than I thought." He laughs. "Listen here both of you! I don't give a f*ck about your gang! I'm not joining you or anything! You leave me and my brother alone! Cause the next time I see you, I won't hesitate to kill you!" I threatened. "Such harsh words. I thought we could get along." Braids said. I glare at him.

- Rindo POV -

I went to hit her with my fist, but I felt her hand grip my wrist before I can even hit her. "Coward." She said. She twisted my wrist and she had a strong grip. Sh*t, she's strong. I then felt her throw me to the ground. I glare at her and got up. Ran went to hit her, but she dodged it with ease. "Too slow." She grabs Ran's shoulders and kneed his stomach. I grit my teeth and went to punch her again. I went to strike, but she dodged with ease. How the hell is she able to dodge my attacks. "You guys are in a gang right?" She asks. "I thought you guys would be better." She said. Ran got up and we both tried to fight her, but we couldn't land a single hit. We both went to punch her but she grabs our fist. "You guys are weak." She pushes us back and kicks us under our feet. We both look up to see her holding a Bo. "Since you two want to play this game then let's play." She lifts her Bo. "Catch me if you can." I then saw black.

....

- Ran POV-

"Ran..." I open my eyes to see a white figure. All I could see was her (e/c). I went to reach for her, but she turned into thin air.

"Ran...Ran...RAN!" I snap my eyes wide open and saw Rindo. I saw he had dried blood on the side of his face. "C'mon, we have to go." He helps me up though I felt my head pounding. I groan and held my head. "That b*tch took us down like nothing. Is it possible for a woman to be that strong?" Rindo asks. "Yes, it is surprising that she single handling beat us both. But if you notice how she fought..." I stood up on my own. "It was like she was trained to be a soldier." I look back at him. "Let's go catch a ghost."

- (Y/n) POV-

"What's up with you? You haven't gone out to steal." Yuji said. "Nothing. I just don't feel like going outside." I lied...well half a lie. He looks at me and I couldn't look him in the eye. He then pulls my hood off. "H-Hey! Don't pull my hair!" I shout. "You colored your hair. Alright, what's going on?" He asks as he gives a stern look. "Nothing. I wanted a new look. Can I not change once in a while?" I ask. He stares at me and I stare at him. He sighs and looks away. "Make sure you clean. Don't open the door for anyone." He said. "Fine, mom." I stuck my tongue out. He shakes his head and leaves. I put my hood back on and lay on the couch. "Let's see what we have to watch..." my mind then went back on those two guys that I fought with last night. I look outside but shook my head. "It's not like they know where I live. I'll just hideout for a few days." I said to myself.