12

"You should go on a date with her. You two rarely spend time with each other." Ran said. "Maybe because I don't want to date her." I scoff. "You keep denying, but I see the way you look at her." He replies. "What look? If it's disgust then you're right." Why does he keep insisting that I like her? Though it's Ran, he had always been a flirt. But he's different with her than the girls before, and now, he's trying to drag me into this idea of romance. "If that's how you want to act then don't be disappointed when she only wants me." He says and walks to his room. "Tch! As if she ever wants to be with you." I mutter. "I heard that!" He shouts. I roll my eyes and thought about it.

Flashes of her smile back at the carnival played in my head. The sight of her next to me with the wind pushing her hair back. The calmness in her eyes as she stared off at the distance. I rest my head on my hand. "Can't believe I'm doing this." I pick up my phone and called the number. "Hello?" I was surprised to hear the tired male voice. "Ghost?" I ask. "Yeah, what the hell do you want?" She asks. I raise a brow but shook off the thought. "Are you free tonight?" I ask. I heard her sit up on her bed. "Depends. Why are you asking?" She asks. I grumble a bit. "Will you go on a date with me?" I mutter. "Hmm? I didn't catch that." She replies. "Will you go on a date with me?!" I shout in frustration. "Not with that attitude." She says. I then heard her get up from her bed. She then sighs heavily. "Sure, cause I know you're going to act like a b*tch if I say no." She said. "Shut up," I said to her. She chuckles a bit. I felt my heart race as I heard her chuckle. "Don't make me wait." She said. "Right. . .see you in a bit," I said.

I end the call and got ready for the date. After that, I got on my bike and drove to her place. As I waiting for the light to turn green, I noticed an old woman selling single roses and other things on the other side of the road. I drove down towards where she was selling and went to buy a rose. "She must be a very lucky girl to have a man like you." The old woman said. "We aren't in a relationship. We're just going on our first date." I said. She smiles and went to look for something. "First dates are memorable. No matter if they are good or bad. They are still there in our minds." She held out a necklace and gave it to me. "Give this to her. I promise you that she will never take it off." She said. She did keep the keychain. I thanked the woman and drove off.

----

I look at the necklace in my hand. Will she even like this? I hardly see her wear any jewelry. I grumble and knock on the door. A tall guy- that seemed to be the same age as her brother- opened the door. "Can I help you?" He asks. "I'm here for Ghost," I said. "I'm here." I heard her walking towards the door. "I'll be back." She says before coming outside with me. I up and down at her figure. She looked. . .pretty.

Sorry if you don't like it

"Take a picture, it will last longer." She says. "You're making me regret this," I reply. She shrugs and looks at what I have in my hands. "These are for you," I told her. She takes the items from me and gives a small smile. "You're just full of surprises." She hums. She holds out the necklace towards me. "Be a gentleman and put it on, please." She says. I nod and she turned around. I put the necklace on her. She then places the rose in her hair. "So where are we going on this date?" She asks. "You'll see," I told her.

----

- (Y/n) POV -

I saw as we stopped in front of a small restaurant. I got off his bike and he walks me inside. I look around the area to see this was also something fancy. I felt uncomfortable in this environment. I didn't feel like I belong due to the fact of where I come from. "C'mon," Rindo says to me. I follow him and we made our way to our table. We were settled in the very back and I sat across from Rindo. 

I tap my finger on the table as we waited for our waiter to come back again so we can order our food. It was awkward since our relationship wasn't the best. "Why do this all of a sudden?" I ask. "I was kinda hoping I would figure that out that myself," he replies. I raise a brow and turn my gaze at him. "You just asked me on a date just out of randomness?" I ask. He shrugs and refuses to have eye contact with me. "Liar," I said. He looks at me with a semi-glare. "I'm not lying." he defends himself. "You not having eye contact with me while answering, which makes you a liar," I state. "Tch! I knew this was a bad idea." He was about to get up, but I grab his hand. "You brought me here for a reason. Don't be a chicken now, chicken-head." I said. He sat back down and scoffs a bit. "What is it that you want from me?" I ask. I let go of his hand and rest my chin on it. "I don't know. Why do you live in such a small apartment? Couldn't you just move out on your own?" he asks. 

"I stay with my brother because he had to take care of little sh*tty a** while growing up. I believe it's my purpose to make sure that he lives happily once I get the money that I need to help him. I owe him that much after what has happened through our family." I answer. "Also, I wouldn't be stable if I were to live on my own," I add. "How come?" He asks. I shrug. "To be honest. . .I have a fear of being alone." I shamefully said. He raises a brow. "Why do you sound shameful? Everyone has that kind of fear." He said. I was surprised that he didn't make fun of me for it. Before I could respond, our waiter came back to take our order. 

We separated from our previous conversation to a less sensitive one. I laugh as he told me a funny story about Ran. "I once caught my brother singing Renai Circulation in the shower." I chuckle. Rindo gives a small chuckle. "Did you scare him?" he asks. I nod. "I slam the door open and asked what he was singing. He screamed like a girl." I continue to laugh with him. To be honest, this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Without fighting and insulting each other most of the time, Rindo can be very enjoyable to be around. 

Once we finished eating, he drove me around the streets of Roppongi. We may have gotten into trouble a bit from the police, but we escaped. He then took me home and I was sad that our date has come to an end. "You're not that bad, Rindo. When you're not a little b*tch all the time." I snicker. He playfully rolls his eyes. "You're the same," he says. I stop and turn to face him. "As a reward for making me enjoy this date." I kiss his cheek. I turn around and wave. "See you next time." I smile. He nods and drives off. Maybe he's just a tsundere. Kawaii.~