16

I sighed heavily as I tried to think of something to do. I couldn't walk properly, so there's no point in going outside. Yuji and Don were at work which leaves me alone. I'm too lazy to clean around. There's nothing good on TV. I groan and put the pillow over my face. I'm bored!! I heard my phone ring and I answered it. "Hello?" I ask. "Afternoon, bunny. You sound tired." I furrowed my eyebrows as he gave me a nickname. "I'm not tired, I'm bored. And don't call me that, Ran." I said. "I thought you would like it. It does fit our relationship. The wolves chasing after the bunny. Don't you think?" He chuckles. "We're not in a relationship. So what do you want?" I ask trying to change the subject. "Rindo and I are coming to visit you. Just to keep you company, since you get bored easily." He replies. "How fun. . ." I sarcastically said. "You sound so excited." Ran said. I can feel him roll his eyes. "Whatever. I guess I'll see you two in a bit." I end the call and sat up.

I rub my head and sigh heavily. What the hell am I doing? I'm getting used to them too quickly. Why am I not backing them away? Before I could think any further, the doorbell rang. I stood up and went towards the door. I saw the two standing there with a few things in their hands. "That was quick," I said. Ran laughs and tells me they were already here when they called me. "For you, my injured bunny." Ran smiles and hands me a bouquet. I took them from him and look at the flowers. I noticed that these were mom's favorite flowers.  "Thanks. . .they're pretty," I reply. "Though, I still don't like the nickname." I turn around and let them come inside.

I lead them to my room. "Sorry if it's a little cramp in here. This is the only room I have." I said. I dug around in my boxes to see if I can find a vase of something to hold the flowers. "I told you we should've just taken her to our place." Rindo scoffs. "You know she can't move everywhere on her own right now," Ran argues. I frown and pick up the vase. "Don't make it sound like I'm completely helpless." I pour water into the vase and place the flowers in. "So, what do you guys have in mind?" I ask. Rindo dug out a pack of poker cards. "We can make it interesting by putting bets in." He says. I raise a brow but smirk. "Just money or anything in general?" I ask. "Let's go with anything in general." Ran smiles. Rindo agrees and shuffles the cards.

----

"Eat sh*t again, losers!" I laugh. I grab the money that we bet on. So far I was winning with a total of 10 wins. Rindo with 8 and Ran at 7. "I call bullsh*t on your wins." Rindo frowns. "Oh, almost forgot about bullsh*t. Let's see if you can lose at that too." I cockily said. "Alright last game, before I lose my sh*t." Ran huffed. "Alright, what are we betting on?" I ask.

The room went silent and I look up at the two. They both gave me an unsettling look. What the hell are they thinking? "To make this fun and intense at the same time. If I or Rindo wins then we get to do anything to you." Ran starts off. I glare at the two. "The hell you are!" I shout. "Settle down, bunny. If you win then you can do anything to us." Rindo smirks. Great now this b*tch is calling me that. He hates me at one moment then becomes a flirty bastard the next. I roll my eyes and agree. I have been winning against them, so this shouldn't be hard. I then felt uneasy about the whole thing. "What's wrong? Did your ego burst?" Rindo teases. I flip him off and put on a poker face.

The game was intense but in the end. I smile in triumph. "Haha! Suck my f*cking balls, b*tches!" I laugh. The two did look disappointed that they didn't win. "What are you going to do to us?" Ran asks. An idea popped into my head. They want to play the game then let's play that game. But this time the bunny chases the wolves. "Let's see what we can do." I crawl up on Ran's lap and put my hands under his shirt. I felt him shiver under my touch. "Again, putty in my hands," I whisper in his ear. I use my right hand to hold his jaw a bit while my left was busy tracing over his chest. "What was it that you said? The wolves chasing after the bunny? But what happens when the bunny fights back?" I ask.

- Ran POV-

My eyes widen as I felt her teeth sink into my skin. I felt my insides heat up. All I could hear was my heartbeat drumming into my ears. She moves up and I shiver out a small moan as she found my sensitive spot. She chuckles lowly. "Sensitive are we?" She teases. I groan as she bites my sensitive spot and grazes her tongue over it. She then gets off of me and moves on to Rindo. I was shaking a bit from how much I felt. The excitement and lust she left off on me. I want more.

- Rindo POV-

"Rindo.~ You've been mean to me. I think it's time for you to be punished." I felt her hot breath against my neck. This feeling. . .why do I feel so weak? I shouldn't feel this way. I'm supposed to be- "A-Ahh!~" I moan as she already found my sensitive spot. Dammit! Now I know she won't forget about this! "Making noises already? Maybe you're more sensitive than your brother." She smirks. I glare at her. Damn you, woman! I grab her chin and pull her to my lips. She wanted to pull away, but I forced her more into the kiss. You started this and I'm going to end it by showing you I'm not submissive! She soon fell into the kiss. I licked her lips and she gasps. Making me be able to put my tongue in her mouth. My stomach tighten as I felt heat rise to my chest. I chuckle as she was fighting for dominance. "It's no fun if you two leave me out of this. Here's a little payback, bunny." Ran came from behind and starts kissing her neck. It felt like heaven as I kissed her. She made lewd sounds in the kiss. Slowly we began to take each other's clothes off.

Though before we could go any further, her bedroom door opens. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" The three of us stop and froze. Sh*t. . .