11

~ Dream ~

I felt something warm underneath me. I nuzzle my head further and hummed as I felt a hand run its fingers through my hair. "You like that, don't you?" Their voice sounded familiar, but I felt so comfortable to notice. "It's not fair if she gets your attention." Another familiar voice fussed. Their arm snaked around my waist. I look up and my eyes widen. "Morning, Bunny." They both said. More like Ran and Rindo said. I back away and fell off the bed.
- End of dream -

"(Y/n)?!" I open my eyes to see everything upside-down. I saw Yuji come in. "The hell are you doing on the ground?" He asks. "It's this bed. It's too small for me." I complain as I tried to forget the dream...better yet a nightmare that I just had. "Well, that's the best one you're going to have until we have enough money to get a new apartment and bed," Yuji said. "Get up, breakfast is ready." He said before walking out. I groan and got up.

"We'll be back. Do something productive today." Yuji said as he and Don went out. "Don't count on it," I reply. He sighs and closes the door. I sigh as well and look up at the ceiling. "The hell am I going to do today?" I ask myself. Just then the doorbell rang. I got up and peek through the peephole. My eyebrows furrowed. The f*ck is he doing here? I open the door to see a smiling Ran. "Good, you're home." He says. "Yeah, what do you want? And where is that annoying brother of yours?" I ask. "From what I heard from the news, you've completed almost all of your steals." He starts. "Yeah, what about it?" I ask as I lean against the door frame. "That means you're bored and have nothing to do. So, I came here to take you to my place. We can have some fun." He said. I raise a brow. "What makes you think I'll willing go to your place?" I ask. "Rindo isn't here right now because he usually wakes up at noon. If you come with me then we can give Rindo a waking call." He gives me a playful smirk. I thought about it for a minute.

-----

"On three." Ran whispers. I nod and got the pillow ready. "One...two...three!" He played the song on the speaker.
It's a remix and I'm coming with that Bow💥 Bow💥 Bow💥!!
Ran and I hit him with the pillow bow parts. "WHAT THE F-!" I laugh as I hit him again. He glares at me and grabs his pillow. "YOU B!TCH!" He went to smack me, but I dodge his attack. "Pillow fight!" Ran shouts and we started attacking each other.

For once...I felt joy in my heart. This feeling is strange. It feels like a stranger. I got hit in the head with a pillow. I whip my head around to see Rindo smirking as if he won something. I get the pillow ready. "You f*cked up b!tch." I swung the pillow at him and he fell back on his bed. He groans and held his stomach. I look over at Ran. He drops his pillow and puts his hands up in defense. "Hey, I wasn't trying to attack you. I swear." He said. I stifle a laugh and drop the pillow. "It's been a while since I had fun like this. Well, thanks for it." I said as I walked out of Rindo's room.

"Wait, you're leaving? What about hanging out more?" Ran asks. "Well, what do you want to do?" I ask. The two brothers look at each other for a moment and then back at me.

----

"This is not what I had in mind!" I shout as I punch the guy square in the face. "But it's fun, ain't it?!" Ran laughs. Here I thought we were going to do something normal, but no. Why not pick a fight with a gang, yeah good idea. I drop-kick the last guy and run my hair back. I lifted one of the knocked-out guys' chin with my bo and look at him. "These guys were weak, not going to lie. Weaker than you two." I said as I move my bo away. I put my bo away and put my hands in my pockets. "Well duh, we're stronger than them." Rindo scoffs. I lift my head and laugh. "Not strong enough to beat me though." I chuckle. "Shut up." He said towards me. I look at him. "Make me," I reply. Ran then came up from behind us and wrapped his arms on our shoulders. "Now now, let's not fight each other. We're partners after all." Ran said. I roll my eyes and lean my head to the right. "Whatever. Let's just grab something to eat." I sigh. "Do you have a place in mind?" Ran asks me. I have been craving (F/f) for a while. . . "Yeah," I reply.

---

"You know. . .I'm not one to complain, but when the hell are we going to get there?!" Ran shouts. I ignore him and look up at the sign hanging from the building. "We're here." I open the door and was greeted by the scent of delicious food. "Well, look who's here?" I heard an old woman chuckle. I smile and hug her. "Hello, Ado-san," I said. "You've grown so big. You're no longer a little spirit." She says. I hum and she looks over my shoulder to see Rindo and Ran. She gasps. "Have you finally made friends?" she asks in joy. I reel my head back and groan. "You make it sound like I haven't made one in years," I grumble as I sat down. "That's because it's true, little spirit," she replies. Both brothers snicker and I glare at them. "Welcome, please sit anywhere you like. I'll get menus for the three of you," she says sweetly. The two walk over to where I was and sat down next to me. "Ado-san this is Rindo and Ran. We're acquaintances or partners as Ran says it. Rindo, Ran this is Ado-san. She's a family friend." I introduce the two to each other. "I hope she isn't too harsh on you two. Rei can be like that when making new friends. She won't admit at first when it comes to friendship, but once you have fun with her, she'll be admitting that you're her friend." Ado-san said. "Rei?" both of them look at me. "It's a nickname. Don't get your hopes up on getting my actual name." I said. 

The three of us ordered our food and I saw the two looking at the photos that were hung around. "Are these your family photos?" Rindo asks as he looks at me. I nod. "This was a place my mom would take me while my brothers were with my dad." I look at the photos mom took of our family. "This was what mom called a Safe House." I look away from the photos. "Her mother was a kind soul. If you saw her, it was like looking at an angel. She had a pure heart and was so generous. A very good mother." Ado-san said as she fixes mom's photo on the little shrine she had. "She was like a daughter to me. It pained me when she sadly passed away." Ado-san frowns a little. Ado-san places our plates down. "Even if she was innocent and pure, that didn't spread much to Rei." Ado-san eyes me. "Hmm?" I raise a brow. "I'm the most innocent person you ever met," I said. "That's a lie," Rindo remarks. I glare at him. "Don't think I don't watch the news, young lady. You almost got caught." Ado-san says. "Yuji told you about that?" I ask in surprise. "Your brother tells me everything. He's worried for you." She said. ( They're talking about the Underground news. Just a clarification) I didn't look at her. "I came here for the food. I didn't want a lecture." I reply. She looks at me before sighing heavily. 

It was awkward for a few minutes, but Ran started up a conversation. From there we began to talk about what to do and know a few more things about one another. After we were done eating, I took them to the roof. "The reason it took so long to get here and why I like this place is not because it was not only from my childhood but for the view." I look at the city lights from afar that lit up the night sky. They stood next to me and look at the scene below. "Woah. . ." Rindo mutters. "A pretty sight, isn't it?" I ask them. 

- NO POV-

"A pretty sight, isn't it?" (Y/n) asks the two. They both look at her and saw a soft smile place upon her face. They felt their heart skip a beat. "Y-Yeah. . ." they both said. They stood up there for a minute before walking back to their homes. The three thought back to their day and smile a bit. Sure they may fight and argue with one another, but slowly they were growing closer.