4

"Ready?" Yuji asks. "Last one to the finish line buys lunch," I smirk. He chuckles and we plug in our earbuds. Yuji has the night shift so he wanted to do some parkour training. We both started to run and race to our favorite restaurant.

"Looks like I won," Yuji said as he tried to catch his breath. "Think again," I smirk as I cross my legs. "She won this time," Don said as he came with our usual order. Yuji sighs and chuckles. "I think she's getting better than the shadow." Don chuckles. "That she is," Yuji replies. I giggle and took a bite out of my (f/f).

"So what are you two going to do now? Since you know was shut down." Don asks. "Dunno. (Y/n) is still doing her thing, but I don't want her to do that the rest of her life." Yuji says. "Which is much easier than getting a job," I said. Yuji sighs and rubs his temples. "Well, if you guys need anything just give me a call. I'll be more than happy to help." Don says as he rubs his hand on Yuji's shoulder. "Thanks, man." Yuji smiles. Don nods and went back to work.

"So when's the wedding?" I tease. Yuji threw a crumpled napkin at me. "Stop that." He said. I giggle and rest my chin on my hand. "C'mon, you two look good together. You seem happier when he's around." I told him. "No, we're better off as friends." He said with a frown. I sigh and look out the window. "You need to stop being tangled in dad's chains. He's not here anymore. So why are you still under his control?" I ask. He clicks his tongue. "I'm not under-" I cut him off. "Bullsh*t you aren't. You're still scared to even be yourself. Dad's gone along with the other pieces of trash. You need to let go. He doesn't control you. He doesn't control us." I said. I stood up and grab my bag. "Thanks for losing this morning. See you tomorrow." I said and left him. I sigh and started getting money.

----

"Dammit, no luck today," I growl. I put my stash away and walk around. I stopped when I saw two delinquents. Might as well hear what the hell is going on. I lean against the street light with my back facing them. "Too bad the Underground went to sh*t." Baka A said. Yeah, no sh*t. "Yeah, but I heard another Underground started coming up." My ears perked up. "Really? Is the same as the other one?" Baka A asks. "They raise the prize money. No one knows who is in charge of this new Underground, but they are calling it Redemption. Most of the old champions from the Underground are coming back." Baka B informs. Money raised, new Underground, old champions coming back. I can still get the money! "Are they that risky to do that? It's been what? A couple of weeks since the Underground was shut down. Do you think that they'll get caught?" Baka A asks. "Then be wise on who tell people. Some could be rats." Baka B says as he starts to walk away. I saw that he dropped some sort of black card. Once they left, I pick it up.

Redemption

Location: XXXX-XXXX-xxx

Doors will be open at 9-10

This is it. Should I tell Yuji? No, he'll forbid me from going. He got scared last time when the Underground was caught. It will be the same thing, so no worries. I put the card in my pocket and walk back home to get ready for tonight.

- NO POV -

The two delinquents look back at (Y/n) as she walks away. "She took the bait." Baka A said. "Good work. Your payment should arrive soon." The other voice said. The call ended.

"I still don't understand why you're so fascinated with this girl." Rindo sighs. "Her eyes. There's something about them that holds a different meaning." Ran said as he places his hand against his mouth. Rindo rolls his eyes as he saw his brother get lost in his thoughts. "Whatever you say," Rindo said as he walks out of the room.

He lays on his bed and closes his eyes. He then saw a pair of (e/c) eyes stare back at his purple ones. "Catch me if you can." He heard the figure whispered. It went to reach for his lips but turned into thin air. Rindo jumps and sat up from his bed. He places his hand over his mouth. The hell was that?

----

- (Y/n) POV-

I put on my new hoodie and mask. I look over where the bright lights of Roppongi shined. I plug in my earbuds. "Time to get some redemption," I said to myself. I press play on my phone. I jumped out the window.

Who in here tryna start a riot?!

Start A Riot
Song by Duckwrth and Shaboozey

Song up top if you wanna listen.