3

I walk out of my room and fix the pencil skirt. "Miss tour guide again? I'm surprised they haven't caught you. You might as well work there since you aren't going to school." He says. I roll my eyes. "Don't bring this up again. I told you that school is crap and I'm smart enough to live without it." I said. "So what? You're just going to steal the rest of your life?" He asks.  "Technically I have for most of my life," I reply. I started walking to the door. "You need a real career! Something that won't get you in trouble or killed!" He says louder and I shut the door. F*** school and all that. It's just the same things over and over again. I can make this as a living and never get caught. I'm a ghost to the rest of society.

- Rindo POV -

"Do you think she is at school?" I ask. "No, she doesn't seem the type to do studies and crime at the same time." Ran replies. I grunt and look around the area. "Anything else that was noticeable about her?" I ask. "It was dark. All I could see were her eyes." I sigh as he started to reminisce about her eyes again.

I sat down at a café table while Ran went inside to get some drinks. I look around, but I wasn't sure what I was looking for. It's not she's here. She could be anywhere in Roppongi. "Look at that fine piece of a**." I heard a man behind me say to his friend. "*whistles* I wonder if she can give me a tour guide to her p****." The other one laughs. I turn my head on where they were looking. My eyes then landed on a girl. She looks  18, just like Ran and me. "Too bad she doesn't have much on top." The first one says. It's true, she seems to lack a lot on her chest. "But everything else is enough to make up for it." He adds. I continue to look at her and I felt an odd feeling in my chest.

Just then, she turns her head where I was. My eyes widen seeing her eyes. They look so mesmerizing. She notices my reaction and looks away. I felt an odd feeling in my chest, but it quickly went away as Ran came back. "Anything?" He asks. "No," I reply. He sighs heavily and continues to look around. Why the hell is so caught up by this one girl? What was so important about her? I sigh and we stayed around for a while longer.

- (Y/n) POV -

How the hell did they find me? No, they don't know what I look like. Though I almost gave it away. I look down at the people below as I sat on a rooftop. I took off the wig since it was getting hot. I let out a heavy sigh and lean my head back.

I looked into his lavender eyes as he pinned me down. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours, but in reality, it was only a split second.

I click my tongue as I couldn't get his eyes out of my head. "What the hell is wrong with me? I shouldn't be thinking about guys like him." I said to myself. He's probably one of those flirty types that only wants one thing...s*x.

I stood up and grab my bag. "Time to go home." I walk down the stairs since it's not easy moving in this skirt. As I made it down, a guy collided my shoulder with his. "Watch where you're going, Jacka**." I glare behind me. He turns his head and I made the mistake of talking. You've got to be kidding me! I internally scream in my head as I saw those lavender eyes stare at my (e/c) eyes. I quickly turn my head and started getting out of there. I turn my head to see him and the other guy I saw earlier following behind me. Sh*t! I turned the corner and blended in with the crowd. I checked my back to see they were still there. I moved around in the crowd and tried to hide. I then saw a vendor selling hats and whatnot. I quickly took a hat, shirt, and pants while the vendor was distracted. I put the items on and covered my clothes under them. I stole a pair of sunglasses as well to cover my eyes.

I walk over to a structure and pretend to be interested in it. "Where the hell did she go? She went this way, right?" The one with the braids said. "Forget it, we lost her. We at least know what she looks like. C'mon, it's getting late." The blonde and blue hair one replies. They both walk away and I release a tired sigh. I gotta stay low. I have no idea what these two want from me. With that thought, I went back home.