20

"You're just full of surprises." Izana chuckles. "Yeah, that's me." I sigh as I walk in. "You sound depressed. Did something happen?" Kakucho asks. "A lot of sh*ts happened." I groan and sit down. I place my hands on my face. "I wanna jump off a cliff," I grumble. "Now don't say that. It can't be that bad." Izana said. I glare at him and he got the hint. He clears his throat and sits next to me. "What to tell us?" He asks. I have no one else but them to vent out to. "I guess."

----

"We all have family issues. Both me and Kakucho were orphans. My mother didn't even want me." Izana said. "I lost my parents in an accident," Kakucho said. I hum and listen to their past.

"Izana, I'm going to say this in the most honest way possible," I said. "Okay." He chuckles nervously. "You are the most selfish, bratty, ungrateful, sh*tty little b*tch ever," I stated flatly. The three of us chuckle a bit. "But seriously, you could've had a whole family by your side. Instead, you f*ck things up on actually having a true family, because Shinichiro wasn't your brother. Who cares if that woman wasn't blood-related to you at all. What was important is that you probably could've found a family. Get away from that unbearable loneliness." I said. I grab the drink that Kakucho offered me. "Though who am I to say that when I'm only half related to my seven brothers. We're still separated. Heck, I just ruined my only relationship with the last person to ever love me in my family." I said. I chug the rest of the alcohol and tilt my head back. "Life is full of sh*t." The two sip their drinks. "Yeah."

.....

"Ghost. . ." I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Get the f*ck away." I groan. "Ghost, wake up." They again tap my shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Go f*ck yourself," I reply. "B*tch, f*cking wake-up!" I cover my ears as they were being loud. I sat up and turn my head at the person I was going to kill. "Shut the f*ck up, a**hole." I then realized that Ran and Rindo were here in front of me. "Why the hell are you two here? I don't want to see you two." I lay back down on the bed. "I told you that you'll piss her off like that. You know how moody she is in the morning." Ran whispers. "I heard that. You two got some nerve after what you've done." I said. "What? Getting you in trouble with your brother? I'm surprised you're even outside." Rindo said. I felt Ran climb onto the bed. "Or maybe that we just left you hanging. . ." He puts his hand on my thigh. I sat up and smack him across the face. "YOU TWO KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOU MADE ME GO AFTER MY BROTHERS! I CAN'T GO HOME ANYMORE SINCE YUJI AND I AREN'T ON SPEAKING TERMS ANYMORE! YOU LYING BASTARDS!" I yell at them. They both froze and look away. "And after I thought I could fall in love. You two brought destruction to my life. I have no one now." I coldly told them. "Ghost, we thought you would want-" I cut Ran off. "What?! Revenge?! I didn't care who or what they are in their lives! I never wanted to see them again!" I shout at him. I tried to hide my tears as they began to hit me. "Though it doesn't matter at this point. . .I wasn't supposed to be part of the family anyway. I became a wish that turned into a nightmare." I could tell they were confused, but I didn't bother to explain further. I was still mad at them, but for some reason. . .I still love them. You're supposed to stay mad at them. You can't trust anyone with your heart. They're just playing with you in their twisted game. You shouldn't love them.

"Please don't stay mad at us. I'm sorry for all the things we did and didn't tell you. Just, please don't leave us." Rindo says as he grabs my hand. I look at him and was shocked by the sadness in his eyes. I look down at his hand and pull away. "I'm not leaving you two, but I'm still pissed off by the both of you. You'll have to do more than just apologize." I told them. They seemed a bit relieved by me not leaving them. I walk out of the room and rub my head. "This is already too much for the morning." I groan.

As I walk into the main room, I saw Izana, Kakucho, and the other main members sitting around. "Morning, Ghost. I didn't expect you to wake up so early." Izana says. "You can thank the two annoying brothers." I noticed the others were a bit surprised by my appearance. "I thought Ghost was a dude," Mochizuki said. "Well surprise b*tch. I'm a f*ckin' woman." I flip him off. "Not a person to talk in the mornings," Kokonoi said. "No sh*t, Sherlock." I roll my eyes and sat down. "She's much nicer when she's not moody," Izana whispers to them. "Don't make me kill you," I said.

For the rest of the day, we just sat around and did random sh*t. We played a few card games and I won every match. Kokonoi kept crying over the loss of the money he kept putting in. I shove the money in my pocket and pat his back. "There there, shut up," I said. "That's not comforting!" He complains. "(Y/n) is not someone you should ask for comfort." Ran chuckles.