7

I made my way where most of the loot in Roppongi is at. "Excuse me, ma'am." Sh*t! A cop! "Yes, officer?" I ask. "I just want to alarm you about a thief that is around here. Make sure you keep your valuables safe and secure." He said. "Alright. Thank you for the information." I faked a smile and bowed. He bowed back and left. I turn around and frown. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I look around and see both women and men keeping their things close. Clutching onto their things to dear life. I thought about going to the lockers, but there were too many cameras and security around. "F*cking sh*t..." I mutter. I left to go find another area to steal from.

-----

This isn't good. Why is everything f*cking up now?! I sigh heavily as I only manage to get twenty dollars. I shove the money in my pocket and unlock the door. "I'm home," I call out. I saw Yuji shove a letter with the other ones. "Hey, any luck today?" He asks. I put the twenty dollars on the counter. "That bad, huh?" He sighs and looks at me. "Maybe this is a sign to get a job." He said. "No, this just means I need to be better at this. I knew that one day this would happen." I said. "(Y/n), enough of this. Why don't you want to get a job? What's so hard about it?" He asks. "Because I don't want to end up like you!" I shout. "What difference does it make of me stealing and you having a job? We're both working to get what we want. The only difference is that I live by my own rules. I'm not chained to do what someone wants me to do." I said. I turned around to go into my room. "You know, you're starting to sound like a criminal." I stop walking. "You're wrong. The difference between how we make money is that you are doing something illegal. Something I should have never let you done in the first place. This is my fault that I let us come to this." He said. I heard him walk out of the apartment and I went into my room. I slam the door behind me. I felt like throwing something and so I threw a pillow. Though my heart sank as it hit mom's picture. I rush over to it and the frame cracked. "M-Mom...I'm sorry." I felt tears fall from my eyes. I grab the frame and held it in my hands. I put my back against the wall and sat in the dark.

I got up to get something to drink and I noticed the pile of letters that Yuji was messing around with. I went through them and stopped when I saw the red bold letters.

Eviction Notice

I slam my fist on the counter. Why is this happening?! How can I get us the money that we need?! What can I do to keep us alive?!

"Well, in case you change your mind here's our number. Give us a call."

I went to my junk drawer and took out the card. I release a sigh. "I'm going to regret this." I dial the number and waited for Ran to pick me up. I was about to change my mind, but he picked up. "Hello?" He asks. "It's Ghost," I reply. "Oh? Have a change of heart? Looks like all that hope was put to use." I can feel his smirk on the other side. "Shut the hell up or I'm going to change my mind," I said with venom tracing my words. I heard him chuckle. "We both know that you need our help. Come to this location tomorrow and you'll get what you want." He said. I wrote down the location and ended the call. This better be worth it.

- Rindo POV-

I looked at Ran as he chuckles. "See I told you that she'll come through. Make her feel cornered and she'll have no other choice but to come to us." He smiles. "I still don't like her. She gets on my nerves." I grunt. "I'm sure she'll grow on you. Just give it time." He said. I harden my gaze at him. "You're not implying that I like her. You may have some fascination with her, but I don't. So don't give me that sh*t." I said. "You say that now, but I know how you react. Don't say I wasn't right." Ran then left to go to his room. Yeah right. As if I have feelings for that b*tch of a woman.

"Rindo...don't play hard to get. You know you love me..." I felt a shiver down my spine and I look around. I smack my head a bit. "I think I'm going insane," I mutter to myself before going to bed.