24

"Hey, you two," Kakucho says as he walks down the hill. "Hey." The two brothers reply. Twelve years have passed and everyone was doing their own thing now. The two brothers lived normal lives since they turned away their gang lives for (Y/n). All they focused on was trying to find her. They began to lose hope until Kakucho called them.

"So, do you have a clue where she might be?" Ran asks. Kakucho nods and sat down across from them. "Before I tell you, there is something else I've been meaning to say." The two brothers look at him with curiosity. "On that day when we fought Toman, I asked her to stop Kisaki and Hanma from killing Emma Sano," Kakucho says. "Well, we know that," Rindo said. "She then asked for a favor. She said she wanted to start over. Start a new life. After her fight with her brother Yuji, she stumbled upon her eldest brother Haruki. He gave her something to make her seem like she was dead. The reason why she tormented Izana was to shoot her. She was going to dodge the bullet if he did plan to kill her. She at least wanted a wound that wouldn't kill her, but to give her a reason to suddenly collapse. Though, not everything went to plan." The two brothers stood quiet, but their expression told Kakucho that they wanted more. "After her 'death', she sent me a letter. Saying she was alive, thanks to Haruki. She was sad that she left you two behind and wanted me and Izana to watch over you two in case you did something reckless. She knew you two would figure out that she was alive but wanted to have time to figure out her true self. To make sure she was stable enough to keep going in her life. Now. . ." Kakucho takes out a letter and passes it to the two. Rindo grabs it and looks at it. Ran looked at it and he saw it was an address. Kakucho smiles warmly. "She's ready for the two of you to finally catch her." The two thanked Kakucho and wasted no time going to the address.

-----

"This is it." They both look up at the small house. Nervously, they walked to the front of the door. "Knock on it." Ran whispers. "You knock on it!" Rindo whispers shouts. "Fine, I'll do it!" The two said and knocked on the door, which sounded a bit threatening on the other side. "I said I was going to do it!" Ran whisper shouts. "No, I said I was!" Rindo says. The door opens and the two were ready to see their lovely ghost though they were surprised to see a young boy. He looked about eleven or twelve. "Who the hell are you?" He asks the two. Both brothers flinch back at how the boy spoke to them. They then saw him get hit on the head by a girl. "Manners, Lucifer. That's no way to speak to adults." She said. Lucifer went to punch her, but she quickly dodged. "Shut up, Angela!" Angela grabs Lucifer and puts him in a chokehold. "Excuse my brother, how can we help you?" She asks. Ran and Rindo was awestruck by the two siblings, that they started to second guess on showing up. Did she get married and have children? Did she want to tell us that she has a family? No, she wouldn't leave the two behind and make them search for nothing. Rindo looks at the address again. "Does Ghost live her?" Ran asks. They still haven't gotten (Y/n)'s name so he hope the girl would understand.

"Ghost?" Angela asks. "That's mom's codename, idiot." Lucifer got off of his sister's grip and glares at the Haitani brothers. "What do you want with our mom?! I'll kill you if you came to hurt her!" He shouts at them. "Lucifer!" A woman shouts. The boy stood up straight and kept his head straight. Angela was the same. "You know better than to shout at grown-ups. I taught you to have manners." She said as she came into view. "I'm sorry, mom. But they called you by your codename! They can't be good!" Lucifer retorts. She gently caresses his cheek. "I love how protective you are for me, but know that shouting can't bring good scenarios. The reason they call me by that name is that they don't know my real name." She turns around to face the brothers. Ran and Rindo stares at the beautiful mesmerizing eyes they have longed for.

"Right, Ran and Rindo?" She smiles as she tilts her head. They both rushed to hug her. Crying on her shoulders and holding her on to dear life. They knew she was alive, but it still felt like it was a dream. (Y/n) smiles widely as she felt their warmth and inhaled their scent. "It's been too damn long since I've seen your face." Ran says as he places his hands against her face. (Y/n) chuckles and went in for a kiss. Ran returned it and deepened the loving kiss. "Don't leave me out, you two," Rindo says and he made (Y/n) pull away. She giggles and gave him a loving kiss. Oh, how they missed your lips, your warmth, your love. Everything about (Y/n) they missed.

"Is one of them our father, mother?" Angela asks. The two brothers almost forgot the two children. "Yes, one of them is your father." (Y/n) grabs Ran's hand. "Ran, these two are your children. Angela and Lucifer." Angela ran up to Ran and hugs his waist. "I finally have a father!" She smiles. Lucifer looks at Ran and shrugs. "Whatever." He said as he walks away. "Don't worry about him. He'll warm up to you." Angela says and followed her twin brother.

Rindo hugs (Y/n) from behind and leans near her ear. "I guess we need to get busy since I want children with you too." He said making her blush. "Still flirty after these years?" She asks. "Can you blame me? I miss everything about you. . .especially in bed." (Y/n) giggles and grabs both Ran and Rindo's hands. "Before we have. . .fun. Let's eat something first, I've prepared a special dinner for today."

During dinner, (Y/n) told them what happened after she 'died'. The Haitani brothers got to know a bit more about their children. They felt joy and love. A happy family like (Y/n) wanted. After dinner, the two children went to their rooms. Leaving the three adults alone. "Ghost, was it you that delivered the letter to us?" Ran asks. (Y/n) stopped for a moment before nodding. "Yes, it was me." She says. "You did a good impression of a man than I expected." Ran chuckles. "Fooled for a while didn't it?" She chuckles back. "I was surprised the first time when I heard it." Rindo also chuckles with the two. The room went silent after their chuckles died down. "So, you do know what we're going to ask you, right?" Ran and Rindo got down on one knee in front of her. Pulling out a ring from their pockets. "Will you marry us, Ghost?" The two asked in unison. "(Y/n)." (Y/n) said. "Huh?" "My name is (Y/n)." She smiles. The two brothers smile back as they finally got her name. "You two caught me. I will forever be with you." They place the engagement rings on her finger. They got up and took a spot next to her. "(Y/n). . .what a beautiful name for our beautiful wife." Rindo smiles.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End.